Hello! Introducing myself.

Hurrigane

Jan 16, 2004
Hello! Introducing myself.

Hi! I registered few weeks ago but haven't yet introduced myself. I'm 17 years old guy who lives in Finland. Been playing D II since its release but LoD for 6 months. I haven't had any P/Matriarchs but I'm trying hard. I enjoy European football and women over Diablo but DII is cool too. I'm not very active poster. Joutaja is my cousin so if I do something wrong blame him cause he didn't tell me how to do it. My name Hurrigane is with g for a reason. Finnish rockband legend Hurriganes has had a big influence in every aspect of my life. Everybody not from Finland will not know it but it's the greatest band after Metallica. Well, that's it. I like to play every character and tend to get excited after every golden drop cause haven't seen them much. So don't laugh if I'm crazy about unique items no matter how bad.

Hi Hurrigane,

welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here and remember to read the FAQ. After that it's free drinks on Durf's credit card at the EMB...

If you want, I can add you to the SPFer Location list.

Hello Hurrigane and welcome to SPF. By the way I too like women more than Diablo, but I'm married and my B***s were cut that day.

Nice having you and we will blame Joutaja if anything goes wrong.

Takis (El_Greco)

Hi, what do you mean best band after Metallica, what about AC/DC, RHCP, THe White Stripes, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Motley Crue, etc etc.......Just kidding man :lol:

Hope you have fun here at the SPF, read the stickies and follow the rules and you will be ok

Welcome to SPF :howdy:

I think I have played with you once, Joutaja posted about MP game and I joined and we had 3 finnish guys there then :D Im not sure though

I guess you also have played Max Payne 2, right? ;)

Hiya, welcome aboard. Hope you find all that you desire including an abundance of gold shiny things.

Wow, there are a lot of Scandinavians and Finns here. Must be those long winter nights. ;)

Butz.

Welcome to the forum Hurrigane! You don't have to post like Borlag or Nightfish to enjoy this place ;-) There is plenty of finnish people around, so maybe we should start that clan war between Holland and Finland ;-)

cheers,

Ryondaahl

Hurrigane said:
Joutaja is my cousin so if I do something wrong blame him cause he didn't tell me how to do it.

Actually, by default we'd blame Durf.

But anyway, Welcome to the Forum! :howdy:

Welcome to the SPF,

I'll blame Joutja and Durf, BTW did you check the FAQ / Ladders ?

Be carefull for the giant squid, it's know for eating all forum posts around here.

Randall

I blame Durf for not reminding me to tell the thing to Hurrigane.:teeth:

Welcome to the SPF! Enjoy your stay here!:) Good that you delurked yourself.

hola Hurrigane, hope you get as much out of being here as most of us seem too.

Strij, please don't call finnish people hurri's

Borlag, might i be so bold as to ask for an explaination? i assume it's some lost in translation joke that we poor native english speaker don't understand :)

randy said:
Borlag, might i be so bold as to ask for an explaination? i assume it's some lost in translation joke that we poor native english speaker don't understand :)

well, basically the finlands swedish people are referred as hurri's. There's long been a big rivalry between Finland and Sweden, especially for various sporting events like hockey (we beat them everytime unless they bribe the judges :lol: ) . Basically hurri's are considered as rich snobs who speak swedish, live in finland and think they're better than everyone else.

I guess that's the best explanation I can give you right now...just waiting for one for the finnjävels (or however the swedes spell it)....

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High