Hello, brand new here, long time D2 player.

Grassfed_Potato

Sep 4, 2023
Greetings,

I was recommended I post here (from Reddit) when I made a topic regarding starting another Grail. I read through the rules and I like that the goal is to make SSF as pure as possible.

Any ways, my previous Grail was done with a Sorc and I found all but one item (guess which!) This time around, I am going to try a Pitzerker, I've honestly never put any serious time in a Barb, of any spec before, ever; so that'll be fun for me. However, since Enigma is more or less required on any MF class that isn't a Sorc; I'll start a Sorc just to spam /p7 LK runs until I get the runes.

I will try and keep this updated along my way. Wish me luck!

Welcome, and good luck! Looking forward to the updates on progress. I'm still at Grail -1, so always fun to see someone else's progress.

Reactions: Grassfed_Potato
Greetings,

I was recommended I post here (from Reddit) when I made a topic regarding starting another Grail. I read through the rules and I like that the goal is to make SSF as pure as possible.

Any ways, my previous Grail was done with a Sorc and I found all but one item (guess which!) This time around, I am going to try a Pitzerker, I've honestly never put any serious time in a Barb, of any spec before, ever; so that'll be fun for me. However, since Enigma is more or less required on any MF class that isn't a Sorc; I'll start a Sorc just to spam /p7 LK runs until I get the runes.

I will try and keep this updated along my way. Wish me luck!
Woo! Welcome.

I was talking to Pavke and he has studied TZ droprates extensively (i.e., his 10k tz run projects) and he says that weaving in TZ Andy/Meph/Duriel when they become terror zones is a good way to drastically reduce your time to finish the grail, but otherwise pitzerker is still probably fastest.

I still haven't made a pitzerk, I'm more a wishful thinker grailer. I envision that one day I'll be full clearing /p8 cs on my bowazon like I like to do and tyraels will pop out and I'll be done lol

Reactions: Grassfed_Potato
Woo! Welcome.

I was talking to Pavke and he has studied TZ droprates extensively (i.e., his 10k tz run projects) and he says that weaving in TZ Andy/Meph/Duriel when they become terror zones is a good way to drastically reduce your time to finish the grail, but otherwise pitzerker is still probably fastest.

Thanks! But, can a Zerker even farm Andy reasonably fast?

Welcome! Hope you have fun here!

Just posting an update to my grail. I have found a lot of good stuff! I got really lucky with two SoJs and my first Anni rolled 20/14/10! The second was 17/16/6. I am very happy with this! I have gotten REALLY LUCKY in LK and AT, finding two Ber runes, two Lo runes and two Ohm runes. I made my first Grief, sadly it didn't roll very well. My Blizzard Sorc is more or less BiS minus a Torch. I am working on getting my Smiter up now in hopes of changing that.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High