Hardcore Graveyard

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
A popular feature back in the early D2 days was the Hardcore Graveyard. What was this? It was a virtual burial ground for hardcore characters. With all the time and effort put into HC characters, it only seems fitting they should have a final resting place.

We now invite Hardcore players to share their deaths in this new Hardcore Graveyard for Diablo 4. If you want to publicize the death, make a post in this thread with whatever screenshots, videos, details, taunts, vows of revenge, complaints, lag-blaming, or anything else you'd like to say. We'll be making a main page news post about the Graveyard from time to time, linking to some of the more interesting recent interments.

You can post whatever caption you like but here are the fields we suggested in the old days, and they still seem fairly comprehensive to me today:
  • Character Name, Class, Level:
  • Location of Death:
  • Cause of Death:
  • Details:
  • Greatest Regret:
  • Famous Last Words:
  • What Could Have Prevented This Tragedy:

Reactions: coju
Oh I’ll be here in season 1!!!

Had one toon under level 10, who d4 makes us forget about, who partied up with a random and dropped into a dungeon. We found The Butcher. He ran then I ran. I actually tried to distract The Butcher to save the chap, but he died first. I then ran and was expelled.

I should have created one of those “escape potions” or whatever.

Lost a 20+ Rogue. Was following the seasonal quest, jumped into a monster pack.

3/4 hp knocked down. Potioned up and jumped back in. 7/8 hp knocked down. Deeds.

Giant skeletor man got me. Level 35+. Prob 10+ levels then I was…

Lost a 20+ Rogue. Was following the seasonal quest, jumped into a monster pack.

3/4 hp knocked down. Potioned up and jumped back in. 7/8 hp knocked down. Deeds.

Giant skeletor man got me. Level 35+. Prob 10+ levels then I was…
20+ is not too bad, could have been so much worse :p

My chars name is BlueDeath.

I haven't leveled past 53 yet and I also haven't killed Lilith yet.
I've had few "just one more quest before bed" deaths. 3 deaths to Lilith due to falling.

It's fun but I need to get past Lilith once. lol I'm not bored yet and I just hit level 48 again!.

Reactions: Rush
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High