Happy Bastille Day!! (Tuesdaily)

Re: Happy Bastille Day!! (Tuesdaily)

My own personal morale-boosting cheerleaders :jig: You guys would look great in tube tops and pom-poms!
...Also, that post was hilarious to read, you make me want to drink and have as much fun as you!

Um... have you seen my myspace page? My hair might be longer like a cheerleader's, but I'm also 30+ lbs. heavier, so you might want to rethink that idea before I photoshop a pic of myself... :whistling: [/empty threat]

And as I'm sure you know, drinking is only so fun when you're alone. I've been trying to avoid the unemployed roommate, but have been failing whenever I 'need' a cigarette. On the up side, I've gleaned some good info from him about their moving plans, which in turn effect mine. I'll share later; right now, it's past my bed time. Thanks for being here for me, everyone!

Re: Happy Bastille Day!! (Tuesdaily)

RL: After the Home Run Derby yesterday (GoGo Prince Fielder at 7/2 :thumbsup: ), a little family time is in order.

D2: I may try to barge into Ashmer and Smips BaalRuns tonight :) I bring a FishyZon. Smips, I'll message you on Hamachi when I get a chance to play (9-10PM CNT). If no Baals, then...

OVG: Bioshock, need to power thru to justify the expense, but the HC running has triggered my MF addiction...so we'll see.

Have a Good one everyone, and TRM best wishes, good that you can remember your father and celebrate his life. My wife and her family do the same on the day of their father's passing in Nov. :guiness:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High