Guardian vonTrapp - Singer Barb/MP Extraordinaire.

logoutzero

Nov 9, 2005
Well, FoE helped me run through Hell. I wasn't really planning to make a thread, but he said I should. Big thanks to him for running Hell with his Wolfbarb!Well, Normal was normal. I was playing on basically a fresh install (1.13d HC) with no items at all. So, he was untwinked. Double Swing, all the +damage charms and gems he could stuff in his bag, that pretty much carried him to Act 5, where he took the time to rush a few for their socket quests. Ran Countess for some runes, cubed them up, and put on dual 'Spirit' swords, and made 'Insight' for the moron. With those pieces, he went back to visit Akara, and she taught him to sing!Nightmare progressed fairly well, and easy. 20+ Battle Orders, and all the monsters standing there for the moron to kill makes the game pretty easy. I was still playing on /p8 when I took down the Council, and started in on Mephisto. Well, I got scared, stunlocked, and almost killed in Durance 2, so I took a break. Started rolling a bunch of ilvl 51 Grand Charms, aiming for some Sounding ones, and hopefully some Serpant's for a big boost in mana. You can see the charms he rolled here. The Lit skiller with life was traded to FredofErik for quite a bit of gear (thanks again!) and that gave me the boost I needed to slay Mephisto. Act 4 and 5 went off without a hitch. I didn't take many pictures, it's just a singer. But, it was cool to stunlock NM Ancients and solo them! On /p8!Picture:
logoutzerostunlocksNMAncients.jpg
\
Lister and his crew fell to the same treatment, they didn't land a single hit on me!So, after rolling some cool charms, I decided I would try my luck at a Magic Barb Helm. I had a Shako, but I felt I could do better. So I cubed for hours. My ears rang that whole afternoon. But, I got a pretty neat helmet out of it!Picture:
MyRolledBarbHelm.jpg
Larzuk really does hate me, all the time!Anyways. I got through NM solo, and back to Act 1. Questing in Act 1 brought me my first Stone of Jordan EVER! Sorry, no picture, it was well after 2:00 AM, just wasn't thinking.So, Act 2. I hate it. FredofErik to the rescue once again, we MP'd and he walked me through the acts.Nothing too exciting in Act 2. Act 3 was a breeze (his Wolfbarb is hax) and Act 4 was fun. I offered him the Hellforge for helping me through Hell. He politely declined, so I got an Um!Picture
logoutzeroandFredofErikfindUmRuneinHellforge.jpg
He taught me some MP etiquette while we were in CS. Diablo was a cinch (his Wolfbarb is really OP 1337 haxor5 :p) and Act 5 took like 7 minutes. That was Shenk, Anya, Ancients, and Baal and co.All in all, pretty standard Singer. His plans are to be a nice guy, and MP with the HC guys. The goal is to hit no less than 50 in Battle Orders and Warcry, just 'cause I'm crazy like that. Anyways, thanks for reading, and thanks to FoE for the gear, and the Hell walkthrough. See you guys in Hell! No no, I mean Hell CS/Baal runs! :p

Very nice! Gratz on the Guardian dude. :guiness: And now you can join us for some MP action :yes:

I approve of this build :nod:

Just watch out for those le/ce guys on Baal runs, especially wave 3!

I approve of this build :nod:

Just watch out for those le/ce guys on Baal runs, especially wave 3!
or wave 5 in the case of my deeds!

Congrats! We'll have a blast running CS or Baal or whatever with him.

That helm is amazing

Grats again mate! And yes, that helm is indeed really really nice. I never heard what you put in the socket?

And no biggie on the rush, was enjoying it too ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High