Good Morning Wednesday

Maximus

Jun 25, 2003
Good Morning Wednesday

Hi Guys,

Been AWOL the past few days. I logged a few times for 5 minutes at a time and didn't really do much but run around with my Javazon doing E/S/P runs.

Let me know what you guys are up to?

As for me I was able to get the Wind Druid to lvl 84 over the weekend. Nothing much of note. Collected a few socketted elite armours.

Jeez I gotta run,

/max

No one was around by 8 Monday, so I bailed. I was on to catch up with Grim, Xir, Tsuki, and Jake last night, then b.net flaked. So I bailed.

Good news is the Party Favor hit 50. The bad news? I'm not entirely positive he really truly stayed alive during b.net's flake. He _looks_ ok, so we'll see. Another two strength and I can use the Atlantean.

That's all my news.

-Jox

Got Khalim's Spleen in Hell with the barb from the spider with a Venereal Disease. Finally stopped resurrecting my idiot merc as:

1) He just keeps dying anyway.
2) He is expensive to resurrect.
3) Now I only fight mobs of 5 or 6 instead of 30, since he no longer wakes up the entire zone.

Grim Ward and Taunt remain my means of survival.

Other than that, gave a bit of a NM rush to Grim, and did a few NM Countess runs with the Sorc.

Hey Joxxy good to see you're messing around still. I don't get on usually till about 9pm since I work late. If you need a +2 str SC let me know.

Xir you got the spleen. Heh thought it was a heart of some sort but it makes squishy sounds like a spleen. I ran through almost all of act3 on Sunday. I cleared the entire Forest area (spider great and flayer). Got all the wps up to travincal. I didn't do any quests like Khalim's parts and book or flail. Figured I'd wait to do some of those with you.

Btw, if anyone needs socketted elites I saved a bunch. I should put on them on the group mules once I get a chance. I also put all crafts I did on them too. Nothing out of this world but they're interesting to look at nonetheless.

/max

Maximus said:
Hey Joxxy good to see you're messing around still. I don't get on usually till about 9pm since I work late. If you need a +2 str SC let me know.

Xir you got the spleen. Heh thought it was a heart of some sort but it makes squishy sounds like a spleen. I ran through almost all of act3 on Sunday. I cleared the entire Forest area (spider great and flayer). Got all the wps up to travincal. I didn't do any quests like Khalim's parts and book or flail. Figured I'd wait to do some of those with you.

Btw, if anyone needs socketted elites I saved a bunch. I should put on them on the group mules once I get a chance. I also put all crafts I did on them too. Nothing out of this world but they're interesting to look at nonetheless.

/max
OOH Yes!! oh pleasepleaseplease! I love you forever! an extra +2 to skills is always a GOOD thing.. especially with Synergies....

Joxtur said:
OOH Yes!! oh pleasepleaseplease! I love you forever! an extra +2 to skills is always a GOOD thing.. especially with Synergies....

Ummm joxxy, you do know I said +2 STR Small Charm did you? Hehe, no worries.

And yes +2 skills is definitely very good.

/max

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High