Gomule Stashes Organization

Magical useless (😅)
Love this one!
Also the load time on big stashes is annoying and so is the search lag, so that's another good reason to keep stashes small.
This is the biggest issue for me. I don't think my specific stash titles will add much, but I do adhere to keeping under 1000 items and 1-2 "dump" stashes that I sort through. But my 99er characters and MFO hauls over last two years led to overload of S/Us in particular, where I didn't sort out low roll items to trash before transferring because too much time involved in that. So I was approaching 5000 items in Unique stash, and shifted to jewelry only unique stash and facets only stash (139!). Stashes load much more reasonably now, as I've deleted low roll uniques with spare few minutes. It also led to sorting rare and class-based rare stashes, and seeing some nice items (and tossing dozens more per keeper at this stage).

Next step is sorting charms after culling non-secondary-mod items. The resist charm stash is approaching 400 and "other" charm stash is over 600. Rare rings also need some sorting!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High