GoMule for D2 Resurrected

I'm a little confused by what you mean by a D2R HC Classic Character. my definition of a classic character being one played in 1.14 or earlier. You can move these classic characters from the earlier versions of Diablo to D2R, but you can't move them back. So, you either have a D2R character or a classic character whether HC or SC. Also, once you move an item from 1.14 or earlier to D2R you can't move it back.

I'm a little confused by what you mean by a D2R HC Classic Character. my definition of a classic character being one played in 1.14 or earlier. You can move these classic characters from the earlier versions of Diablo to D2R, but you can't move them back. So, you either have a D2R character or a classic character whether HC or SC. Also, once you move an item from 1.14 or earlier to D2R you can't move it back.
Hey LouB thanks for the reply
By Classic I mean non-LoD, or pre expansion. It's still D2R.

Ran into a disconnect issue with gomule and isolated it to this belt. Never had this happen before but I've heard it can happen. Any particular reason it's this item, and is it worth knowing more about it for a potential fix? I still have it on a mule.

Screenshot (185).png

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High