[NL] [SC] [FT] PS Godly Sacred Rondache of Deflecting

Non-Ladder
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Shyguy1830

Jan 1, 2022
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Crazy stats: Def 333 Blk Chance 68% 30% faster block rate All Res +44!!!
Make me an offer, taking Essences

A0EB7C81-827D-4328-8369-C3C0D2185F3F.jpeg

If instead of ED, you got the Jeweler's affix (4os), it would have been godly lol

I’m no expert but I don’t think that’s worth anything. You should get price check on first one before trading it off though.

shy guy nice find. That’s worth using socket quest getting that 4os then selling. Good for you.
Does that really work that way?

Lol, if so, I have a Monarch of Deflecting with the 30FBR/20 Increased Block. I'll go Larzuk that right now and make bank. 🤣

Edit: Yeah, magic items can only get 2os.

Also: RIP me

Does that really work that way?

Lol, if so, I have a Monarch of Deflecting with the 30FBR/20 Increased Block. I'll go Larzuk that right now and make bank. 🤣

Edit: Yeah, magic items can only get 2os.

Also: RIP me
Hmm ya guess I didn’t look close enough to noticed it was majic.
Noted.
Sorry shyguy.

I do have a 4 OS targe that has okay stats, you think this is worth anything?

View attachment 76641
AFAIK this isn't worth anything.

There's only one small niche case and it isn't even really recommended and thats to turn it into a Phoenix. The max roll I believe on an ED/AR shield is somewhere like 62%ED/100+ AR (maybe?). It's the only runeword shield to offer Enhanced Damage in the game, but is highly unrecommended on a Zealer. Maybe for a Smiter, but an upped HoZ or Exile is leagues better. Omnidin will maybe make a good plea for it but youre missing out on so much by not running 2 Dream or 2 Dragon/HoJ/etc.

Phoenix implies a cast delay when the user is struck to cast Firestorm (much different than the instant cast on a torch) making the user vulnerable.

Really best case scenario on a melee Phoenix is Trapsin or a Barb.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High