Gauss members V2

Re: Gauss members V2

I'm sure we'll fix that minecraft server Adam. I've been missing it quite alot aswell. Just started playing again before it went down :). SP sucks xD. I doubt the cost for minecraft would be noticable. Let's wait and see what he says, I have the impression he knows more than anyone here :). And we're like max 5 players which shouldn't be a problem.

Afaik Minecraft servers are quite demanding. My friend used to run server on one of his older PC and with two players it lagged like hell when generating new chunks of world.

Name: Rasmus
Intrests/hobbies: Friends, diablo, fitness
D2 history: Been playing diablo for a long time and reached serveral lvl 90+ char hc
Why do you want to join:I want to join, because i recently picked up the game again and looking for a nice mature legit hc community
Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you:I found Gauss while i was browsing on my favorite forum (this). Unforturatly I dont know anyone from Gauss so no one can vouch for me:(
Chars: Currently assa, but i am leveling a sorc :)
Accounts: Datajohn

Thanks for the application Rasmus, once the forums are up and running I will direct you over to them to re-do this app and get you on board :)

@adam I got your pm's and replied, to them, so I guess the replies got lost. Re: minecraft. Of course I can bundle up the server directory and send it to you. Just pm me your email address.

@adam I got your pm's and replied, to them, so I guess the replies got lost. Re: minecraft. Of course I can bundle up the server directory and send it to you. Just pm me your email address.

That's a shame they got lost :(. I'll send you my email now! When you say 'email it to me' you mean upload to a site and email me the link right? Because I imagine it would be fairly massive.

Any luck with the server files Floyd?

The tgz file is ready for download, check your pm.

Cheers buddy! Noticed the PM after I posted that comment.

Seems fine to me.

This forum was down to me yesterday though. weird

had problems yesterday too. currently it´s running smoothly for me

Hello guys! Old Gauss member reporting in! My accounts were Robarian and Robarian2. Good to see floyd is still here. I guess you guys are going to play D3 aswell? Will Gauss still be there? Would be cool to hook up with you guys again. Had a great time here

Is it just me or is the new site been having problems? Havent been able to login today and had a bit of difficulty the other day as well...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High