Fridaily Finally

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Fridaily Finally

The Thursdaily is still going strong, I see, but I rarely get a chance to make these threads. Yes, I'm selfish. :p

RL: It's 00:50, and I just got home from the conversation with the xGF.
AWKWARD at the start; it took us 2.5 hours until we began talking about anything relevant. But once we started, it became immediately clear that the xGF had a positive reaction to what I shared.

She's still the xGF for now, though. There's one very influential person in her life that needs to accept us being together... her daughter. If she's not happy to have me back, even if she tolerates it for the sake of her mother's happiness, it's not enough. Both the xGF and I insist that her daughter needs to be on board, otherwise we can't be together. Neither of us wants her child to suffer. No timetable as to when we'll find out, so things are still very much up in the air. For now, I'll have to be content with the closeness we shared this evening and only hope that we get to do it again soon.
Work in the morning. My eyes are telling me I'm very tired, but I'm hungry so I threw a pizza in the oven. Hey, it's Friday, I can suffer through to the weekend!

D2/OVG: Yes. Eventually. Like Nagisa, though, I might not have the time to participate in the MFO, either. Too soon to tell.

Enjoy yourselves!

Re: Fridaily Finally

It's Friday, so... this thread is it!

RL: Busy busy, but not with work, so that's all good.

D2: Recently restarted D2 completely, and after a quick dabble in 1.09, I've started 1.13(c) last weekend and my Sorc Elysia is now level 20 and in Act 2. Up till this morning I was completely happy with this clean restart, and then I discovered my backup with 1.10 Sorcies! Now I don't know what to do... This clean restart is fun, but I could also convert those 1.10 Sorces to 1.13 and be able to start MFing straight away. What would you do?

@TRM: Well, I hope it help you some to hear that. Not perfect, but it's something, right?

RL: At work now, then off to see my girlfriend for the weekend :). Still hoping I'm not getting sick.

D2: Found a Sur and a Gul at LK last night after about 15 minutes of playing. I promptly stopped and offered them for trade for Trav barb gear :D. No playing until Sunday night at the soonest. If I feel like it.

YAY!

@TRM: You remain, as always, the professional.

RL: Signed on at the Job Centre. They didn't tell me that jobs they find for me are mandatory to apply for, so that's gone on as four strikes against my record, as they found four jobs for me a fortnight ago. This even though I applied for nine jobs in the same period. Sigh. Relaxing at home now, waiting for date night, and secretly waiting for...

OVG: Watching my friend's Let's Play of Half-Life 2 while my own one of F.E.A.R. encodes. I'm scared to think how long the series will be, especially at the rate I'm playing it. Restarted my Minecraft server and I'm on a mission to destroy a mountain.

RL: Work's done for the day. Even though for the actual work everything is a struggle, the company makes up for it. A collegue of mine and i get along nicely and we share the same sence of humor. Today we were both in that place where just about everything is funny (don't know if there's an English word for it so i described it). So today was hilarious. Nevertheless, weekend is always good a good thing.

D2: Started 1.07 wednesday. It's a real struggle so far with no twinking gear and no players x command. I'll continue the journey today and hope things improve. Btw, does anyone here know what's the first place i should rerun for lvling? I'm just too lazy to look it up atm.

Today we were both in that place where just about everything is funny (don't know if there's an English word for it so i described it).

The American English term for the place you were at is "Walmart." :thumbsup:

The American English term for the place you were at is "Walmart
:rolf:

RL: I WILL get my *** to the library and read a few papers.

D2: Did one pre-lunch Meph run and found a Mal on my way to him. Pretty happy about that. I'll probably start a new sorc today for serious mfing.

The American English term for the place you were at is "Walmart." :thumbsup:

I took her to a super-market,
i don't know why,
but i had to start it somewhere,
so it started there.

I said "Pretend you've got no money"

She just laughed and said "Oh your so funny."

I said "Yeah? Well i can't see anyone else smiling in here."

10+ points for anyone who knows where thats from.

RL: Riding a long and ominous wave towards the golden beaches of the future. But between here and there, tons of flesh hungry coral and shark pits await. I hope i waxed my board good ;) .

I think Rockstars character said it best.

Bonnie: You do so love to talk in riddles, Mr. Marston. Do you do that, I wonder as a substitute for having anything interesting to say?

D2: It's friday... The possibilities are endless.

Hell yeah!
5+ Points to the Noodlester!
You the man.

But,
William Shatner is, of course, the only way to listen to that song.

EDIT+
How about an under-rated quote from an almost over-rated movie?

"Forget her, she's a predator posing as a house pet."

Last edited:

Do a google search for "people of walmart," go to the photos section, and grab a snack. :wink:

@RAK: Fight Club

RL: I seem to have caught a mild cold. Fortunately, the weather forecast for the weekend is pretty bad, so I will not be missing much by staying inside to recover.

D2: With four Nagel/Manald drops within a span of ten minutes, Andy is either messing with me or about to finally drop another SoJ.

RL: Happy day! My english teacher gave us the final marks of this month and had 96 out of 100. That's outstanding! :grin: Better keep practicing it!

D2: Was looking for a better AT map and I think I found it!
Just posted about it a few minutes ago. Also been doing some quests with my future PS Assassin. Hope to have more time for D2 this weekend.

TRM

Awesome site lol, my brother in law worked as a door greeter for like 8 months... Boy does he have stories tell.

skipjack

Bravo my friend, you've got an eye for quotes.

Heres an epic one...
15+ pointer to anyone who can name what movie this nightime poem is quoted in... Without google mind you.

Where are you going,
And what do you wish?
The old moon ask the three.

We come to fish for the herring fish,
That live in the beautiful sea.
Nets of silver and gold have we...

For university students like myself, Fight Club is essential viewing material. I would wager that I have actually spent more time watching Fight Club than I have studying for exams.

As for the new quote, I had to utilize a Google --> Wikipedia combination to figure out where it came from. I have seen the film, but it is quite unsurprising that I remember almost nothing of the dialogue.

Edit: New Quote: "Whereas what we have here? A bunch of fig-eaters wearing towels on their heads, trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank. This is not a worthy adversary."

zemaj
".. said Winkin, Blinkin, & Nod?

the live action Dennis the Menace movie.
(good gods... I'm going have to go do some self-dental work with a shotgun for knowing that one)"

zemaj!! My booyyy!
+15 on the tally, someone buy him a drink!

Roflmao, self dental work with a shotgun, don't be too hard on youself that is a fantastic movie.

Heres alittle somthing that should blow your socks to another dimension.

What does The Adams Family , Back to the Future , and Dennis the Menace all have in common? Google away on this one if you don't know, cause it's just too good not to realize.

skipjack
I agree, college was a great time for rewatching fight club.
Although i majored in Kegology, core courses Bacardi 151, and 99 apple schnapps we still found time for the best of the best movies. In my dorm it was Harold and Kumar that won the most watched award.

As for your quote, i'm a cut down tree... Maybe someone else in the forum can stand tall ;) ?

@RAK: I assume the correlation is Christopher Lloyd.

As for the most watched film throughout my university experience, the top honours definitely go to Animal House.

skipjack
"... the correlation is Christopher Lloyd."

zemaj
"no Google necessary... they all feature the superb acting of Christopher Llyod..."

Holy fridaily grenades, you guys are quick!

The first time i saw that the over-eccentric Doc on B-toThe-F was the same lovable yet loathsome creature known as The Fester on Adams Family, my chin dropped like an elephant;
[T]
[R]

[N]
[KKKK]

Bangup job!
I better sign off for some RDR action before bed or i'll owe everyone here a case of some fine imported german hefeweizen by morning.

G`Night, don't let the D2 beetle's lightnings bite.

My German senses are tingling...
Hefeweizen? Did someone say Hefeweizen?

RL: Worked long, because I had a parent education group about ADHD.

D2: None.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High