Fridaily Fail

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Fridaily Fail

AAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! CELTICS LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :banghead: :steam: :hang: :weep: AND EVERY OTHER EMOTICON THAT THESE FORUMS DON'T SUPPORT!!!!!!!

Held the Lakers to 34 points in the first half, were ahead by thirteen in the third quarter... and then their already ineffective offense suddenly shut down completely. SO disappointed.

RL: Quietly raging. When I wake up in the morning, it's the last day of work for the week. Had been planning on writing a couple emails earlier, but I got sidetracked and excited for the game. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Looking for a random person to go see the Karate Kid movie this weekend.

D2: Not yet.

OVG: Played GTA IV for a couple hours today. Didn't do a ton in terms of missions, but hung out with a couple people and got some warm coffee. Anyone else find the billiards physics to be LOL'able?

Enjoy your Friday, folks!

Re: Fridaily Fail

still thursday here but what the heck...

rl: had shoulder surgery today. tore my labrum playing baseball. so now its 6blong months of physical therapy before i can even touvh a baseball again... and yes im typing this one handed lol. abd atm, my arm is so compldtely numb i can barely move my hand lol its ridiculous

d2: not till i can at least move my right arm.

ovg: probably some mw2 or mvp 2006 haha something easy i dont have to move much for. hope everyone has a better day than me lol

^ Ouch, sounds painful. Hope your recovery goes well. How exactly are you going to play mw2 with one hand?

My friends were over, and pretty much had Basketball on TV the entire time, so I actually watched the game too. Kinda. I didn't really care who won, but uh, close game, I think? Huzzah Lakers?

RL: Not much. Considering buying a slab of steak meat to cook up tomorrow. I think I'm gonna grab a cheap one first and see how it goes before I move on to a better cut of meat. Then it's vegetarian week which I don't think I'll join in on (although I did tell my friends I'd try).

D2: Played with the Spartan a bit. Levelled up some PvP characters. Working out the details of my next "fun" character. As much as re-specs are cheesey, I'm really starting to like them. Before 1.13, fail fun char = waste of time and effort. Now, fail fun char = go back to the drawing board, see what went wrong, fix it, make it work, and if not, change build entirely. Love it.

OVG: Playing Siren. Probably not the greatest idea as I get scared easily, but meh, I can always just leave the lights on.

Also, since I missed this on the Thursdaily, congrats Virtue!

AAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! CELTICS LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :banghead: :steam: :hang: :weep: AND EVERY OTHER EMOTICON THAT THESE FORUMS DON'T SUPPORT!!!!!!!

That sums it up quite nicely. Making things worse is that there's nothing left to watch but baseball. :badteeth:

RL: Couple more hours until final exam #2. With all the useless information already crammed into my brain, heavy memorization just feels impossible these days. Looking forward to it all being over and done with... until the next summer semester starts next Monday, that is.

D2: Kind of feeling burned out. If there's PvP, then maybe. Else, a couple of CS runs? The MFO should be coming soon, so don't want to kill off all the enthusiasm just quite yet.

OVG: Really need to just sit down and force feed the VNs (not to mention anime). They're always enjoyable, but getting motivated is tough.

RL: I went to the dentist yesterday, and I had to give her all my money. My mom left to live on the farm for the summer too. I'll have to call her up and ask for money now :(

Also, the sink is jammed:banghead:

Also, I've had trouble connecting to the forum recently. The line in the bottom left of firefox where it says :waiting for website: or :connecting to website:, it just says :waiting for ads.pugbearwhatever...: :connecting to ads.pugbearwhatever: :waiting for ads.pugbearwhatever... over and over again.

D2: I got my necromancer to dark wood in nm. Pretty much untwinked. Kinda hard. Merc dies alot. Working on poison explosion. Hoping it'll help one hit things on p8 in nm, even with no+skills.

RL: Woo. Awake? Yep. Shower and coffee? Yep. Now trying to decide if I want to take my sandwich or avail myself of the nasty (but free) pizza that is promised after the quarterly review meeting later in the morning... If I take my sandwich, I can eat it at my desk in peace and leave at 3. If, on the other hand, I eat the pizza, I'll have to take at least a 10 minute lunch break (pushing back my leave-work time to 3:10) and be social with any coworkers who decide to be social back... But eating the pizza will allow me to save the sandwich fixings for monday, thus saving me ~$1.75 or so... Hummm. Decisions. Decisions.

You know? Life's rough all over, ain't it. HA!

So off to work shortly (sans sandwich, likely, but with my bowl of pretzel sticks), then home, more phone research, and wondering what to do with myself for the weekend. Yep.

D2: It's possible, I suppose.

RL: Sigh, have to start house hunting a job that is inconvient. Had a deal to continue to rent my current house next year, but the landlord withdrew due to serious illness. Not his fault and a very nice guy but fustrating...

D2: Probably, maybe questing barb, maybe questing an old parked assassin, maybe just running something.

OVG: Maybe some restaurant empire 2. Also gonna start looking into some new cheap games to grind me through the summer. Any advice on cheap PC games for moderate spec?

RL: Real vacation today: no kids to watch, work phone is off. Just some good house work and...

D2: Oh yeah. 1 million out of 3 in the bank already. Fingers crossed for CoA or Sur from here to the end.

Also, since I missed this on the Thursdaily, congrats Virtue!

Thanks!

RL: I've been waking up for the Fifa games everyday, well not for the first one. That starts at 7:30am and that's just too early every morning for my blood. Woke up for the half of the USA v Slovenia game.

D2: Slowly picking away at Diablo/LK/Trav when I get bored.

OVG: All of my time is pretty much been playing Kingdom Hearts, on Expert with Keyblade only. Holy crap it's tough to do. Oh and League of Legends, does anyone else play it here?

RL: Hot Hot Hot! Decided to go to home depot to grab the rest of the plywood and some extra boards to at least finish the roof. Went outside put up the side brace on to make sure I don't have to apply to much gunk to keep bugs out and decided I'd call it quits until after 5pm when the sun is going down and the roof asphalt isn't burning my legs.

@virtue, I play it. 342wins or so and 299losses, we should hook up for some 3v3's.

^ Ouch, sounds painful. Hope your recovery goes well. How exactly are you going to play mw2 with one hand?

thanks for the kind words! i can still use my hand, i just cant move my arm at all. so using a mouse wont work out for comp games like d2, but i can still do console games like mw2 and lfd2 8) should be interesting, im gonna be high on percocet and havnt had anything more intense than codine cough syrup haha. gonna be good times...

Feels strange being here, going to hit up the EMB soon.

RL: Had my first driving lesson with my new instructor. She seems nice, though a Mini 1.6D got the better of me. Watched the England game by myself, which is how I wanted to watch it. Disappointment will be rectified by gaimz.

D2: Not with this setup, and not enough free time to change said setup.

OVG: Current games being completed for the pet project: Max Payne 2, Half-Life 2, Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble, Fallout 3.

@virtue, I play it. 342wins or so and 299losses, we should hook up for some 3v3's.

Jeeze, I only have like 60 games played so far though only 5v5's.. I'll have to practice some 3v3! Do you want to send me your account name, unless you don't mind it posted here :p

RL: Trying to resurrect my wife's laptop, her Windows install went belly-up today.

D2: Probably AT, Pits and WSK runs.

RL: Tried not to either pass out or tear anyone to pieces at work. I wont go into detail, as I've gone into far too much before around here before. Enough said.

D2: No comment. Yet.

Other: RRoD Xbox means no watching anything while falling asleep. Or in other words, I have a big black doorstop.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High