French People Are From France Mondaily

Re: French People Are From France Mondaily

Damn you kitteh and getting the daily! I like cake. should get some for my renaissance.

Rl: since my laptop broke on me, I need another. Advise? Price range up to 600. My last one was about 400, and that was 2 years ago. The only place I really know to go is best buy and circuit city if i'm wanting to look at them.

Tldr need laptop purchase advise.

D2: didn't play any yesterday, may in the morning.
Ovg:: work

Get a desktop, that's what I'm doing. Stupid laptop!

Yey, yellow warning for snow in all Scotland. WTF does yelloe warning mean? :scratchhead:

it means people are peeing in the snow.

Rl: meh

D2: nah

D3: might finish the beta with mr monk.

I have a desktop, just need a good vid card for it. Need a laptop for 'school' and 'work'. It doesn't have to be the biggest and best, since I can play those games at home. And if my main purpose is playing d2 at work, guess I could get away with smthn fairly cheap.

My Mondaily starts in about 8 hours, but I haven't yet gone to bed. I'm considering doing that. But the plan is this:

RL: Get up, do homework I should have done instead of dancing and screwing around on the Internet, go to class. Go to another class. Go to a third class, a fourth class, and then go to room and wait for it to be time to eat. Then eat and go to a fifth class. A fifth class for which I have a paper due, and for which I haven't yet written a paper. I guess I should attend to that at some point during the afternoon.
D2:
OVG: Oblivion has me and will not let me go.

I have a desktop, just need a good vid card for it. Need a laptop for 'school' and 'work'. It doesn't have to be the biggest and best, since I can play those games at home. And if my main purpose is playing d2 at work, guess I could get away with smthn fairly cheap.

If you are looking at graphics cards hold off for a bit until availability and pricing stabalises on the Nvidia 6XX series and the Radeon HD7XXX series

RL: Well, my first night shift is going... okay. Tired in some ways, but my fourth cup of coffee is helping to alleviate those issues. New gurl at work that sits next to be is grasping the concept of our duties, but because there are some tricky nuances she's asking a lot of appropriate questions. Between her and my tiredness, it's killing my own productivity. Plus, there's a new guy that's got the same break as me and is outside during smoke sessions. Seems like a nice, well-meaning dude, but the guy won't... shut... up. Ugh. I hate people who talk just to hear themselves.

D2: Installed Median yesterday. It's interesting, but the changes aren't sitting comfortably with me. I'm poor, I'm underpowered, I don't like 75% of the skills on sight, and even when I choose some that look good I don't like those at least half the time. Perhaps it's just not for me.

OVG: Started up yet another Sims 3 character to waste some time before going to bed. Went with a musician's job this time around, and I'm almost at the max level already. It's too bad this game is so easy, otherwise I might really get stuck into it for more than three or four days at a time. Maybe I need to come up with certain challenges and restrictions, a la the D2 tournaments here. Anyone care to make some suggestions on how to make the game harder...?

RL: A free day from work! It's 0 celcius here in Sweden, but i took the coffee outside on the balcony..

D2: Found an AMAZING countness-map to run on 1.09.. Found a plain partizan, so now i really want that sol. Have found 5 dol so far, queit funny.

OVG: Not in the mood for CivIII.

RL: Trying to figure out how to make cmp work in python 3.

D2: Median. Got some attack rating for my druid last night, so he's ready to tackle act3.

OVG: Tribes Ascend and maybe Path of Exile.

@TRM: I too don't like most of the skills in Median, strangely enough. But the few I do make for really fun times. If you need any advice, I'd be happy to provide.

Ignore the underline. I can't seem to turn it off.

If you need any advice, I'd be happy to provide.

Ignore the underline. I can't seem to turn it off.

rofl :rolf:

RL: My weekly day off. Going to choose the flowers for our church wedding...gosh, is it really in 6 weeks already?!?!? Then some friends come over for cake and coffee and help us decide on the music (he's a church organist).

D2: Try to get some playtime in tonight with my random Druid - about to free Anya in Normal.

OVG: nope

EDIT: Does anyone know why the smiley code for ROFL is : rolf : ???

Rolling on la/le floor? It gives the SPF some culture. ...Unless you're already Spanish/French, then you're TOO cultured I guess.

Also, : guiness : is supposed to have two ens. I always screw this one up.

That even fits with the thread title!

RL: Work....*groan* Maybe some more work on my fence if I get the chance, concrete will be set up by this afternoon. Then again I hear it may snow today *groan* It was 82 out yesterday, why would it snow today? That's just ridiculous!

D2: kill normal duriel with my S&S sorc, should be easy. Maybe some baal runs with my blizz sorc for the MFL.

RL: Filling these summer job applications is almost like a job itself. Coffee is good :coffee: We had a sudden burst of snow in Finland, too. I already made a few great trail rides in great weather on my bicycle and thought the summer was coming without any tricks, but nooo. Winter, go away. Shoo.

D2: Nah.

RL: Do a lame poster presentation with my group
D2: S&S singer should kill duriel, and hunt a tiny bit more for that gull.
OVG: Crash Bandicoot?

HP has pretty good laptops if you don't mind the extra programs that they have and the annoying BIOS updates that they do that kill your F1-F12 keys:banghead:.

RL: Another lab due tonight.

D2: a little work.

OVG: Papers due 4/11,4/18.

I've seen a lot of HPs when looking online last night. Annoying programs are annoying. I just got another windows CD, formatted, and reinstalled using my legit key. No junkware

Just make sure that the first thing you do is delete all of the random programs you will never use and aren't necessary. You could probably find lists of the stuff, too, in case you're worried you will miss something. You can probably do all of that in an hour, including installing some of the stuff that you will want, like a better antivirus and whatever.
I'm sort of in the same boat. I don't *need* a new laptop, but I don't know how much longer this one would last. It was 300-400 and I got it 2 years ago, as well. Pretty crummy, and plays most games at half-speed. The processor is just terrible. 1.6 GHz single.

RL: i went to bed at 6 pm yesterday, woke up at around midnight, when i wanted to make my second joint at around 4 am i realised i ran out of paper, so i made a tiny one from the leftover, and shortly after i hit the bed, at around 5-6 am, woke up at 10 am, made cofee, shower, shaving, went to the library, stood there till my eyes were bleading, now im at my fav pub, some english speaking chicka is lookin at me, shes alright, but i could care less, got enough on my mind, proly gona go home and get dazed a bit, then chill, same for 2morrow, gotta murdalize the library before i go home for eastern

what the hell does eastern eggs and bunnys have to do with Jesus Christ anyway? i'm expecting it to be another mass robbery trough the use of religious doctrines, bleh...

D2: took a bit of time off, need 2 define new goals, i want ubers... =[

OVG: playing DoW 2 retribution, i kinda like the rpg addition to it, its fun, doing the missions, not missing the "build a base" part at all, gota get the expension...

RL: This is the start of a fairly hectic week for the Urkel. :( Exam on Wednesday, online assignment due Tuesday, another exam on Friday, an abstract due on the 10th, and a quiz on the 10th as well. Ughnh.

D2: Nope, no time.

OVG: Daily Challenge for BTD5, and hopefully a couple games of miniclip 8 ball billiards, time permitting.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High