Forum Mafia round ?: Sign ups

Re: Forum Mafia round ?: Sign ups

Guys, GUYS!!! You all clicked the wrong sticky! It's the Forum Assasin you want to be in. Especially you, Schloam.

Anyway, since that sign up is going ever so slowly I guess I'll have to participate as a vanilla townie in this one.

*disappointedly raises up hand*

"I'm in...."

Sorry, the first 9 get the vanilla townies, you're doomed to be the serial killer. :wink2:

No no SK please, a banana-flavoured townie will do fine.

Once we figure out the password to get into my girl's email account to activate her diii.net account we'll both be in. Look out for a Leopold Stotch signing up. If I play I won't be able to participate much during the work day; lots of things going on at work over here, but I'm sure I can jump in periodically.

Count 2 in for me and my girl, who will post here once she activates her account

That's eleven. I'll set a deadline for the sign ups to Sunday the 10th, and extend it with a few days if need be. I'm good with having around 15 people, I can adjust the game to work from there.

Go spam your favorite section of the forum and get more people, the more people, the more complicated I can run it ^_^

perhaps you could send a PM to everyone who played in the previous mafia games (except for the afk ones ofc)

Guys, GUYS!!! You all clicked the wrong sticky! It's the Forum Assasin you want to be in. Especially you, Schloam.

Anyway, since that sign up is going ever so slowly I guess I'll have to participate as a vanilla townie in this one.

*disappointedly raises up hand*

"I'm in...."

first one dead.

Good afternoon, everyone!!! this Leopold Stotch signing in, Marahumm's "lady friend", and i say i am in. :)

this is Leopold Stotch signing out.

There's our "new person" quota filled. Now, Butters, if you and Marahumm don't play nice I'll introduce you to a pair of ballet shoes. :girly:

I would wear them with such grace, the likes of which none has ever seen!

We're setting some specific rules for ourselves (do not talk about forum mafia, changing passwords, etc), so no need to worry about us.

I'll just have you know Gorny, your new avatar is creepy. I'm going to end up lynching you just so I don't have to see that ugly mug! :p

I'll just have you know Gorny, your new avatar is creepy. I'm going to end up lynching you just so I don't have to see that ugly mug! :p

Batman is very dangerous.

Be careful in any event.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High