First Anni! So happy!

Re: First Anni! So happy!

Yes smiters are awesome at killing bosses (ubers) and Big D. I always kill with my smiter now. I might try other builds when I get them up. I got a few lvled and naked chars which I need to hunt down some good builds and guides! I hate rebuilding chars (had to redo my strafter like 4 times) :(

Grats on the gift!!! The infinity and the griffs is what's exp! I like making my own rw though I have terrible luck with the exp ones!! I had made like 4x 12fana faiths and 2x low infinities. And let's not count the horrible ctas I made. My first Cta was 2/1/3!!!!!!

Smiters might be fast for pub games but I rarely see smiters in pub games. Cs zon on the other hand. LOL I have seen many games get dropped (Baaling games) when a cs zon, lite sorc and strafer (me) get together and fight the minions :p

I never played NL, had always been ladder so you gotta tell me later whether there is any major difference~ :)

yea, otherwise i'd be having such a hard time playing w/o her gear =(
i wanted to build her on nl first to see how she does, but now i'm close to having her complete on Ladder.
i see to many smiters that i dont want to build one =/.
NL there are more duped items but i have more gear there =D. i wanted to build a psn necro ever since i got a 2/2/48 eth deaths web =D.

LOL I want to try a summoner necro. Got one necro lvled to 92 but all skills and stats unused as I donno how to make/build one! (I help with ubers ;) ). Pillz was helping me out with some suggestions but I got distracted by the trapsin.

Yeah the smiter is just my killer char (for ubers and Big D), don't use that for fun.

There are so many builds out there that I haven't tried!!! Wanna try out an auradin some day too! :)

Wow wow on the eth death web! I got a death web that I was thinking of trading off but have not gotten good offers on it yet (almost perfect but one off mana or life leech socketed with 5/5 poison facet). I did see a friend who is a psn necro so......I might do that some day :p

i really dont like summon necros as when i chaos, they get in my way!!!. and then they bw everywhere!!!! its kinda funny actaully when they do it to diablo haha.

i have tried a 2 seasons ago when a friend (raffster) helped me out a lot. i want to try a windy though too, he was fun when i had a decent pelt. (2 druid, 2 nado, 2 hurriance, 3 cyclone armor, etc). i really miss that pelt even though it was 2 nado =(((

but i really want to try that psn necro cuz that eth death web is so hawt! (still no socket =D)

LOL lmk on that psn and I might try that out too! :p

I made a windy druid who is lvl and naked too. Man!!! I need to get my hands on some good builds! I see so many builds on the net but I had made some crappy chars following some bad builds. :(

I am a pure PVM char that got dragged into playing some PVP games with my friends. LOL I might start PVP soon~ LOL it was hilarious as I had a trapsin sin which I put 5 fwr scs on. With burst of speed and nigma, I was tele/running away while the traps killed them :p

But I did get killed a couple of times by a windy druid. I'm surprised at the level of damage since my sin is a pure vit build (so far....might have to pump some points into dex to wear claws :( )

I donno abt the summoner. Seems like it would lag the game bad if it's a full game.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High