Finding Tyreal's Might

Re: Finding Tyreal's Might

You know its sad, all I really want to find is an IK soul cage. Finding a tyreal's would actually gratify me less at this point -

Also been hoping for a green shadowplate, but all mine have been the other colors. Even still, for some reason, even that would not be as satisfying as that green sacred.

I don't think baal pots pick up stormlash's - they didn't trade too well on bnet since its mainly a kicker weapon and most folks going to uberland on bnet were rockin smiters anyway.... (but still, a quality find for sure)

It's strange how one item that isn't all that useful can become one's holy grail...

I don't think baal pots pick up stormlash's - they didn't trade too well on bnet since its mainly a kicker weapon and most folks going to uberland on bnet were rockin smiters anyway.... (but still, a quality find for sure)

awe, dont say that. i was impressed with the speed i snagged it. we were both literally right on top of it when it dropped, the bot was still killing stuff so i thought it just missed it. "Yoink" ah well, people that run bots are generally idiots anyway. i always said if i ran a bot, it'd be a shopping bot. it's the most time consuming, boring thing to do on diablo. say what you will about mfing, at least you're killing stuff.

Yeah - they really do need to rework the system a bit - I remember shopping for claws, in a few hours I only found a few claws useful for lower levels, but not worth switching out to for endgame. I understand needing to "earn" something, but in all my d2 gaming experience, I wish there was a better balance of time/reward.

Actually, with the bot in such close proximity, and the item being unique, depending on the script it you may very well have beaten it to it =)

WHY MUST THAT STUPID GREEN ARMOR ELUDE ME!

I don't think I've ever found an death's web or death's fathom, but I have found quite a few of the rest of the perty stuff. I hate pindle. I hate pits. I hate AT. Eh, I don't hate them. I hate diminishing returns.

By the way, does anyone know when diminishing returns was implemented? I would hope at least after 1.07 if not later.

By the way, does anyone know when diminishing returns was implemented?
Magic find seemed to not work at all in 1.07, and while 1.08 fixed some problems, diminishing returns (those that are today) were applied in 1.09.

Not to sound all old and grumpy, but this thread is akin to:

I want to win the lottery, could all the ppl that have won the lottery please tell me where you bought your ticket?

Knowing where to get one isn't the problem, it's the 1:873129391273123219 chance luck that's the hard part :D

Good luck finding one :D.

i'd rather have a lottery ticket.

Not to sound all old and grumpy, but this thread is akin to:

I want to win the lottery, could all the ppl that have won the lottery please tell me where you bought your ticket?

Knowing where to get one isn't the problem, it's the 1:873129391273123219 chance luck that's the hard part :D

Good luck finding one :D.

You think too negative. This is totally possible to pull off too so do not act like its impossible. I just want to find the hardest item to find in the game. I even heard a rumor that tyreals can spawn in hell pit runs in a 1 pp game. Just hoping that this is all true because I been searching for that rare tyreals for a long time.

Nah i stand by what i wrote, download and check the odds on atma :)

Possible, yes. Likely, no.

The whole idea of D2 mf'ing is that anything IS possible, the odds are against it tho :).

Knowing where it can/could drop is 5 mins worth of google'ing to download ATMA. Getting one to drop is 1890372198371293712937 years of mf'ing. Or using up your luck to buy a winning lottery ticket:).

This is almost on par with the SP dude that wanted a Full Griswolds set build on SP for when he mf'd the whole set. I'm not being negative, I'm merely being realistic.

Sure you can do some planning - ie mf'ing in areas where it can drop, but that's like 0.0000000123786128321% of the battle, the rest is luck.

Nah i stand by what i wrote, download and check the odds on atma :)

Possible, yes. Likely, no.

The whole idea of D2 mf'ing is that anything IS possible, the odds are against it tho :).

Knowing where it can/could drop is 5 mins worth of google'ing to download ATMA. Getting one to drop is 1890372198371293712937 years of mf'ing. Or using up your luck to buy a winning lottery ticket:).

This is almost on par with the SP dude that wanted a Full Griswolds set build on SP for when he mf'd the whole set. I'm not being negative, I'm merely being realistic.

Sure you can do some planning - ie mf'ing in areas where it can drop, but that's like 0.0000000123786128321% of the battle, the rest is luck.

I understand your point and all that. Like I say luck is always possible.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High