Final Fantasy Forum Mafia Signup Thread

I don't know more about that FFT than that it is a computer game. I'm in if that's ok.

I don't know more about that FFT than that it is a computer game. I'm in if that's ok.

Oh thank goodness, Moar, you and I need to stick together! I played FF3 on my Kindle and it made ZERO sense. I'm thinking about playing another one of them though as apparently that one isn't a good example. Suggestions please?

Oh thank goodness, Moar, you and I need to stick together! I played FF3 on my Kindle and it made ZERO sense. I'm thinking about playing another one of them though as apparently that one isn't a good example. Suggestions please?
FF3 on kindle? No wonder... (I played it on DS, it was a pretty meh FF game)

Honestly I'd say pretty much all of the first 7 games are worth trying. The GBA and DS games FFT Advance and FFTA2 are pretty great and easy to get into. FFT is really challenging but also a great game

FF6(or 3 in the US, I don't know which one you actually played Goldtru) is fantastic. 7 and 10 are also amazing.. 1/2/4/5/8/9 are all very good games, definitely fun. 12...is different, kind of a singple player mmo type combat system, very different...and 13 is trash imo. :p

Tactics...isn't quite the same game as the other ones. It's a tactical RPG, which mean turn based squad combat on a tile map with movement ranges and such.

Completely a side note here. Numbers, do you still want to use numbers in your name?

Completely a side note here. Numbers, do you still want to use numbers in your name?

Absolutely. You've all seen me in the various QT's. :p I've had Cerberus v6.66 as my handle for everything since I was 11 or something...made me so sad when I found I couldn't use it here. I was talking to Drixx when I told him what name I'd use, and he laughed and told me when he finally saw it that he didn't believe I was actually going to use that. :D

Absolutely. You've all seen me in the various QT's. :p I've had Cerberus v6.66 as my handle for everything since I was 11 or something...made me so sad when I found I couldn't use it here. I was talking to Drixx when I told him what name I'd use, and he laughed and told me when he finally saw it that he didn't believe I was actually going to use that. :D

Why couldn't you use it here? Someone else already had it? Seems unlikely. The 666 thing? On a forum about DIABLO? *chuckles

My husband says this game was aptly named.

I am a FF7 homer without a doubt. First FF game I played ever and nothing will live up to it to me. I like 9 and 10 more than 8 and the best thing about 12 was the hunting bounty boards, but I never finished 12 or 13. And 6/3 is also fantastic. Kefka!

KEFKA!!!! :D OMG I HATED THAT GUY!

I never beat 8 or 12...8 for no reason I can remember, 12 because I got distracted doing hunts, and then just never finished it. I stopped playing 13 VERY early. I learned about it being basically on rails for 3/4 of the game, and not allowing you to choose your party, and just stopped.

Also..X-2...though a travesty that should have never been created...is actually a really fun game.

Cerberus vsixpointsixsix

Mmmm.

I guess that would have worked. I think I'm okay with this handle here though.

ok this is officially a FF fan thread. Kefka is my fav <3
I barely played 8 but i really didn't like how the gear/magic stuff was set up.

Y'all gonna hate me when I say that I've only played FF 10 and 11! Also Dirge of Cerberus.

ok this is officially a FF fan thread. Kefka is my fav <3
I barely played 8 but i really didn't like how the gear/magic stuff was set up.

I didn't like eight but only reason is I held seven to such a ridiculous standard. Also I was young haha. I quit thirteen very early too! Thought that characters were annoying and the combat was way too easy.

Nine is really under rated too.

Btw every time square teases a reveal I talk myself into it being a seven remake and am always disappointed when it isn't. I'd drop $100 on it easily.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High