[NL] [SC] PC Fezz's store (including 1 Pgem specials & FREEBIES)

Non-Ladder
Do you play on PC or on another platform (Playstation, Switch, etc)?
I'm on PC. My ID is shep#11636. I have a Widowmaker (193%, +4) to trade. I'd like to get your Leviathan for it and one of your Lightsabres (168). I have other stuff to throw in if I'm asking too much.

I'm new at this, so if you are willing, I'd ask if you could please walk me through the next steps.

Thanks.

will you take

Arachnid Mesh (117% ED) - ist + ist
Goblin Toe (56% ED) - 3 PG
Arm of King Leoric - Lem

I'm on PC. My ID is shep#11636. I have a Widowmaker (193%, +4) to trade. I'd like to get your Leviathan for it and one of your Lightsabres (168). I have other stuff to throw in if I'm asking too much.

I'm new at this, so if you are willing, I'd ask if you could please walk me through the next steps.

Thanks.
Got it. I don't really need a widowmaker, but if you're hard-up on currency (i.e. runes, pgems) I can probably cut you some sort of a deal. The veil of steel and lightsabre are both pretty inexpensive and I can just give you those. Leviathan is a bit more valuable and I do have reservations about just giving that away. I can maybe suggest one of the M'avina armors or perhaps the Treachery runeword.

Got it. I don't really need a widowmaker, but if you're hard-up on currency (i.e. runes, pgems) I can probably cut you some sort of a deal. The veil of steel and lightsabre are both pretty inexpensive and I can just give you those. Leviathan is a bit more valuable and I do have reservations about just giving that away. I can maybe suggest one of the M'avina armors or perhaps the Treachery runeword.
Ok, understood. I also have a Fletcher's grand charm (+1 bow crossbow skills). Would that be a better deal?

That's a lower-end Gheed so you can have that one.
Ok, I guess I've overestimated the value of the stuff I've collected. Would any of my stuff be worth your Corpsemourn and Vail of Steel as a package?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High