Gheed's 115/13/27 - Lem
Amulets:
Cats Eye - Pul
Rings:
3x Dwarf Star
26% Nagel

Last edited:
was hoping to get near an ist
Well, I do have an Ist, but I think it is worth a little more. How about trading the Pole Axe and the 5 less impressive runes needed to make Obedience:
HelKoThulEthFal
for the Ist?

Oh, and I just noticed that you are a PS guy. I'm on PC. Will that be a problem?

Reactions: FACESCOPED
Well, I do have an Ist, but I think it is worth a little more. How about trading the Pole Axe and the 5 less impressive runes needed to make Obedience:
HelKoThulEthFal
for the Ist?

Oh, and I just noticed that you are a PS guy. I'm on PC. Will that be a problem?
well lemme ask my buddy if his guy will transfer on pc. gotta hook him up too tho.. and you want me to socket it for the ist? im just slightly confused on why if you think its worth more than an ist why i would socket it also... for only an ist?

well lemme ask my buddy if his guy will transfer on pc. gotta hook him up too tho.. and you want me to socket it for the ist? im just slightly confused on why if you think its worth more than an ist why i would socket it also... for only an ist?
Sorry, but I assumed that your description of the listing:

5os great pole axe ETH- offer

indicated that it already had 5 empty sockets. Is that not the case?

yes its open sockets
Ok, cool! So what I'm asking for (by including those 5 runes) is essentially not even worth 2 FAL runes altogether. But if I'm asking too much, just say so and I will work out something. One way or the other, I want that Pole Axe.

Ok, cool! So what I'm asking for (by including those 5 runes) is essentially not even worth 2 FAL runes altogether. But if I'm asking too much, just say so and I will work out something. One way or the other, I want that Pole Axe.
yeah id much rather just sell it for an ist , because id have to end up paying for a transfer anyway

Ok, so be it. You work out the transfer issues and I'll find those runes someplace else.

Let me know when you have the transfer process figured out.

Thanks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High