Everything and the Kitchen Sink (Long Term Project)

Any guesses how many characters will you need to get this done?

Well, I just looked up an alphabetical list of skills, and that tells me there's 210 of them. Is that correct? Who knows, Arreat Summit can lie sometimes. It does make sense though, 30 per character, 10 per tree? That sounds correct. I actually hadn't quite processed that until this very moment. Huh.

Given my current rules I'm imagining most characters will use 2-3 skills as part of their core gameplay while also maxing them (I can see some going above this in theory, but the majority will be in this range I'd wager), that'd mean we're looking at like 80ish characters maybe?

That being said, I have started another character who is a bit of a callback to an earlier tournament I participated in, so Squid the Novamancer is making a return. Not too many "build around me" items yet, so I'll likely carry on with wherever my mood takes me--I still have a lot of ground to cover after all. I did take an embarrassing amount of time trying to decide what character could best use The Cranium Basher before remembering it's rlvl 87. A bit of the cart before the horse thinking there.
NameClassLevelProgressSkills
StrikesTwiceAmazon90EndgameLightning Fury, Charged Strike
ClickClickBoomAmazon62Act 5 NMMagic Arrow, Valkyrie, [...]
CookieSorceress80Act 5 HellFireball, Frozen Orb
SquidNecromancer68Act 5 NMPoison Nova, [...]

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High