[FT] PC PS Eth thresher infinity 296ed -45 light res and 15/11 griffons

For Trade
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Infinity > cta 6/6/3 valuewise
Jimmy, why sell?
What u looking for?

And nothing specific really...am interested in 6/6 cta...but ultimately like to get as much of those 2 ber back as possible lol

Ok so from my price check it's valued at infinity runes plus base value so ber ber 4 to 6 ist I would take ur cta ohm 4 ist. Or cta Lo

Seem to struggle on many ghost especially black souls
You have too low -enemy resist in your setup
try again with a crescent moon
Ok so from my price check it's valued at infinity runes plus base value so ber ber 4 to 6 ist I would take ur cta ohm 4 ist. Or cta Lo
my pricechek was vs 6/6 cta, his’ is 5/6 = Ber

But tbh sopper has first dibs if he has an offee
I don’t need/want it :)

Ugh too lazy to set it up again lol like it was really bad will it really make the difference because was taking forever to kill and was just taking so much damage and how do u deal with mana?

I love my light sorc setup.
Mana issue solved by one point into energy shield, then put majority of points into energy. With cta, as long as you're over 2k in mana, youll almost never dip in mana spamming any lightning skill. Super tanky as well with energy shield.

For the ghosts, I assume you mean the wsk ones? They are annoying, but they go down with one lightning shot once the merc conviction kicks in. I find it safer running coh armor for max resistances. I tele near then then start running until conviction kicks in. And throw one lightning at a time while running. Can't sit and spam it.

Sry I misunderstood sopper if I trade I will need at least a 6/6 plus a little but atm I am undecided

Use an ist’d occy if ur having mana problems. Also 80 mf is great. Only issue is getting hit and then randomly teleporting. I just do chaos seal pop runs strictly for farming, and hardly get hit, so occy works over hoto for me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High