• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

Eth Andy's 9/30 121ed

The lowest price I see for your same item is Sur + Ber. If you are patient you might find a buyer at that point or lower if you want to move it out of your inventory more quickly

did you find a buyer in bttnet or through another trading website. Always interested in data for pricing. What did you fetch for the price?

i was looking to buy this. u actually sold it for the current price.

only reason these highly sought after items go for more than their current price the amount of people offering and how much theyre willing to overpay

theres one with a current offer of 225 fg which is Lo + ist i think. may b a bit more as runes have been dropping in price the past few days.

another site has a few sales of more than ber. the .io site

i was looking to buy this. u actually sold it for the current price.

only reason these highly sought after items go for more than their current price the amount of people offering and how much theyre willing to overpay

theres one with a current offer of 225 fg which is Lo + ist i think. may b a bit more as runes have been dropping in price the past few days.

another site has a few sales of more than ber. the .io site
"only reason these highly sought after items go for more than their current price the amount of people offering and how much theyre willing to overpay"
Diablo has never had a set price on items. It's all about supply and demand. If people are paying over "average cost" that means that average cost is definitely not correct or it's been changed. I've seen 9ll Andys sell for more than Lo Vex (more of Sur Lo-Ber range). Surely, 8ll with <30str sells for around Lo Vex.
Think about it. This is the end-game item for most merc build and it's a TC87 item that doesn't drop often in the first place and only 5% of the drop is an eth.
JSP is on their own because they use FG. I know most people there are panic selling to accumulate their FG for the upcoming ladder. That's why we see a rapid decline in price because other websites offer only barter (trading a d2r NL item for another d2r NL item: Cannot use those in ladder season at all)

yeah iagree with that. adding to it, it also depends whos looking for the item at that moment, wether its for a few hours or a few days. recently I bought a 40 life light skiller for jah vex and 1 day later tried getting another one from the same site only to have it skyrocket to 3 ber becauee of 4 other people also making offers.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High