EHCL Channel.

i hang out at the chan from time to time; however most the people using the chan atm ain't that friendly, or are forever afk. i'd rather see the bots spam than sit at a dead channel -.-

hmm, it might be useful to have a message log at the chan? you know, just like the old cow channel, where you can post random messages (ie nm baals-d2xbaal1/1 or something)

Well the best thing to do is talk to him. Binx is not a long term dueler so is not exactly up on what is and what is not good manners in a dueling game. He is over all a very nice person. If he ambushed it was probably more from getting a bit too eager to fight than anything. He did not make that pally for pvp it is a pvm char of his.

I do not believe it was a keylogger that ended up with his sorc and pally stripped from talking with him and getting the whole story there were items on other chars on that account that were not touched that you would have expected to be gone if the account had been truely stolen (and the pw was not changed). I have heard of a few other instances of a single high lvl char on an account suddenly ending up stripped.

So I had Binx check and sure enough his acccount now exists in Europe and West and it is not his account. I do not really know the other ppl effected so do not know if the same situation exists for them (ie their account existing in europe or the west.) So it is possible that some new loophole exists between the realms that is being exploited.

I don't know exactly what happened so that is all I can figure out. (Binx had not downloaded anything recently. Last thing he downloaded was several months ago.)

Hello boysss. I always suspected you jacked my pally's stuff Tecira. A few close people may have had my account credentials, you being one. Scrumpa had some pretty juicy gear and charms. I miss my Scrumpa!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High