EHCL Channel.

acb123

Jun 22, 2003
EHCL Channel.

Hey everyone,

I am sick of leveling in pubby games so I made a channel for private leveling. Im hoping some people here would come to the channel. Im interested in setting up hell nm and norm baals in the channel and other places to level also. Anyway if your interested the channel is Op D2X.

heh ya, its been up for awhile now and usually im the only one there along with acb

would be nice to get it crowded just a bit.....we do get nice hell baals going at times, with nice fair drop rotations...i highly reccommend this channel

another (bump) two thumbs up from me... though usually the place has about 2 or 3 people chilling in it at most, it's a good place.

and i'd be up for trying to organize some baals from there, though maybe people should drop a note here first, so we know when

I pop in every once in a while, but it's usually empty like Gat/CDC etc.

I'll stop by more often though.

--Project

Kilmin said:
Id join but i duno if adam would allow it. msg me if you do adam.

Kil~(Eric)

I stop by every now and then aswell, haven't gotten the chance to baal with anyone yet....anyhoo i'm usually on in the afternoon.

I'll stop in tonight...sick of all the random Zons now shoots guided arrows from the back then trying to hostile and the necros with their slow pathetic attempts at killing people with tppk...oh and most of all...<colorhack>WANT TO BE GODLY?!?!?! VISIT WWW.DOWNLOADATROJAN.COM!</colorhack> But seriously I'm down for some NM baalin' with my sorc and necro. *dizablo_iii or *dizablo_iiii

I was popping in this afternoon and the only person in the channel was cdc-sean, I'll try to stop by more often.

channel is getting alot more new faces which is pretty good. If you guys could please tell your good friends about the channel. Also there is no lockdown in the channel because I am pretty confident no one will be pked. Not that many trigger pks now and the ones that tehre are i can just ban them.

Also another reason to come I was helping my friend level all day. He started at lvl 20. I was goign to hell PA him at lvl 60 and try to get some hell baals up. In our last nm baal game for the quest he got triggered by a WFzon. Turned out to be a BM member.

Kinda off topic but while im talking about BM I might as well comment on CDC and there dueling tactics. Ok I was in a dueling game and my friend was dueling a sorc. I went out side to watch the action and some one named CDC-Scrumpa (*binx) hostiled me. He was an enigma hammerdin so I left even though I probably could have taken if I right clicked zeal and stood still. Anyway I came back to game and the pally apparently hostiled my friend to which he killed. My friend didnt get his loot because I left. ANyway I just think its bad mannered ambushing people in the middle of a duel and how I have lost ALL respect for that clan.

acb123 said:
channel is getting alot more new faces which is pretty good. If you guys could please tell your good friends about the channel. Also there is no lockdown in the channel because I am pretty confident no one will be pked. Not that many trigger pks now and the ones that tehre are i can just ban them.

Also another reason to come I was helping my friend level all day. He started at lvl 20. I was goign to hell PA him at lvl 60 and try to get some hell baals up. In our last nm baal game for the quest he got triggered by a WFzon. Turned out to be a BM member.

Kinda off topic but while im talking about BM I might as well comment on CDC and there dueling tactics. Ok I was in a dueling game and my friend was dueling a sorc. I went out side to watch the action and some one named CDC-Scrumpa (*binx) hostiled me. He was an enigma hammerdin so I left even though I probably could have taken if I right clicked zeal and stood still. Anyway I came back to game and the pally apparently hostiled my friend to which he killed. My friend didnt get his loot because I left. ANyway I just think its bad mannered ambushing people in the middle of a duel and how I have lost ALL respect for that clan.

I'm not sure exactly why Binx would so such a thing... I've never seen him do anything PvP oriented except in a joking manner in which case he knows he's going to win, besides his 15 sin. Sorry to hear he killed your friend, I'm sure you've seen me drop by... don't lose respect because he ambushed you... even though its not the best thing to do, it is within the confines of the game. If the sorc were as fast as exiting as you then of course this wouldn't have been the problem. I could not be hearing the story correct from both sides either.

*FYI* CDC-Scrumpa along with CDC-Nerf was completely stripped, somehow the blame fool caught a keylogger, and all of his gear is gone, including the 10 charms he had :(

I guess karma kicked in your way Adam.

it doesnt make me happy that all his gear is gone it just makes me mad how he tried to ambush me and he ambushed my friend and killed him.

I come by every now and then, but as other said, it's usually pretty empty. I'll try to stick in that channel more often... I would always be in it if it weren't for the stupid lobby.

Well the best thing to do is talk to him. Binx is not a long term dueler so is not exactly up on what is and what is not good manners in a dueling game. He is over all a very nice person. If he ambushed it was probably more from getting a bit too eager to fight than anything. He did not make that pally for pvp it is a pvm char of his.

I do not believe it was a keylogger that ended up with his sorc and pally stripped from talking with him and getting the whole story there were items on other chars on that account that were not touched that you would have expected to be gone if the account had been truely stolen (and the pw was not changed). I have heard of a few other instances of a single high lvl char on an account suddenly ending up stripped.

So I had Binx check and sure enough his acccount now exists in Europe and West and it is not his account. I do not really know the other ppl effected so do not know if the same situation exists for them (ie their account existing in europe or the west.) So it is possible that some new loophole exists between the realms that is being exploited.

I don't know exactly what happened so that is all I can figure out. (Binx had not downloaded anything recently. Last thing he downloaded was several months ago.)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High