[SC] PS Easy ubers service

Softcore
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RabbitTroll

Nov 1, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I kill the Uber for you for H and T key or pul your choice if I fail you get all ur keys back and a torch believe won't fail
4 Gul I can supply keys and do uber

Last edited:
No need for attitude, I am just asking because I took the time to read the first sticky clearly labeled "PureDiablo Trading Marketplace Rules, Etiquette, and FAQ". Literally bullet point 4 on the first sticky on this forum. Here let me make it a bit easier, I even gave it a fancy color for you.

• The only trade post we allow is for trading in-game items. Posts about trading characters, accounts or soliciting services are forbidden. Posts asking for free items are not allowed.

No need for attitude, I am just asking because I took the time to read the first sticky clearly labeled "PureDiablo Trading Marketplace Rules, Etiquette, and FAQ". Literally bullet point 4 on the first sticky on this forum. Here let me make it a bit easier, I even gave it a fancy color for you.
Hey I believe this was cleared with the moderators. I don’t think the services implied in the rules are referring to the ones we are offering. Hope that clears things up!

Hey I believe this was cleared with the moderators. I don’t think the services implied in the rules are referring to the ones we are offering. Hope that clears things up!
Understood, thanks.

I thought rules stated no service selling?
1638452882573.png

I've just added some clarification for the rules. We just want to prevent people from trying to trade accounts or other 'services' that require you to pay money, give out your login details, or otherwise engage in shady deals. I've whitelisted in game services explicitly now and out of game services remain blacklisted.

Sorry if this caused any confusion, we are always trying to improve!

Think we mentioned it, but now it should be clear for all members.

View attachment 72909

I've just added some clarification for the rules. We just want to prevent people from trying to trade accounts or other 'services' that require you to pay money, give out your login details, or otherwise engage in shady deals. I've whitelisted in game services explicitly now and out of game services remain blacklisted.

Sorry if this caused any confusion, we are always trying to improve!

Think we mentioned it, but now it should be clear for all members.
Damn I was gonna ask for cash apps next lol jk thanks for clearing it up

• Haha
Reactions: Nokk
Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High