Diablo 4 Mount Download

WolfHeart

Jun 10, 2023
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I have a question, a silly one perhaps but...

I recently got Diablo 4 on Xbox. With it came a code to get the Light-Bearer Mount + Caparison of Faith Mount Armour. I went to blizzard.com/code on my computer and entered the code. It then said “Code successfully redeemed. You can start your download next time you log in to the Battle.net app”. There is no Battle.net app on my Xbox. I don't think there is one available for consoles. I have it on my computer and phone though. But I don’t want the Mount downloaded there obviously. Is the Mount and Armour on my Xbox now? Will it be downloaded on my Xbox once I am in the game? I haven’t started playing it yet. I have looked around on my account on Battle.net but I find nothing about this download. I have contacted their support but no answer yet. So I thought I would try here. I’m guessing the mount will be available in the game when I reach that point in the game?

It's just that the message I got after redeeming the code was just strange for a console user:
“Code successfully redeemed. You can start your download next time you log in to the Battle.net app”

I appreciate any info on this :)

are you unable to just login on the xbox and check to see if your mount armour is at the npc? I would only worry about it if it's not actually there.

Reactions: Rush and FierceBun
Hi, i started playing now. It seems to be with the NPC/stable. Locked though. I'm still early in the game. But I'm guessing the download worked then :)

Reactions: you and Rush
Progressing down the acts of the story line will make mounts available to you.
There are stables available in many small towns and of course the big hubs like Kyovashad.
When the mounts have become available to you, you can customise your mount at the stable.
You should see any mounts you have found in game or purchased through the shop there :)

Progressing down the acts of the story line will make mounts available to you.
There are stables available in many small towns and of course the big hubs like Kyovashad.
When the mounts have become available to you, you can customise your mount at the stable.
You should see any mounts you have found in game or purchased through the shop there :)
Thanks for the reply! :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High