D2 D2R Act 3

Are you all the way through Flayer Jungle yet? You may change your mind! 🤪
Haha yeah I've made it though there. Act 3 always reminded me of The Feerot from EQ...just a big confusing green map with a bunch of aggravating noises. Now its not half bad to look at and didn't make me want to kill myself as much as in years past lol.

I told the guys I was playing with yesterday how awesome a3 is now. Looks amazing and the "feeling" there has improved alot and I guess it comes down to the graphics.

I told the guys I was playing with yesterday how awesome a3 is now. Looks amazing and the "feeling" there has improved alot and I guess it comes down to the graphics.
Just checked your latest stream Krem, how the heck do you play with the map fullscreen? It's chaos!

Just checked your latest stream Krem, how the heck do you play with the map fullscreen? It's chaos!
How has anyone played d2 in any other than fullscreen ever? :D
D2R is up to 4k now, gotta take advantage of the new graphics :) Say hello next time youre there Rush :)

How has anyone played d2 in any other than fullscreen ever? :D
D2R is up to 4k now, gotta take advantage of the new graphics :) Say hello next time youre there Rush :)
I mean the map fullscreen and not in the corner :)

Having just spent several hours there, I've returned to this thread to eat my crow and admit that the renovated Act 3 really is a more pleasant experience.

@MWLnGa Also, the revised frog monsters are adorable but not as adorable as my Froglok shaman. 🤪

i had a chance yesterday to play a bit and get through normal and i must say...I love act 3 now. I know, blasphemy. But it looks really nice and it feels less "dirty" somehow.

Now if only my character weren't "in a game already" :p

Reactions: KremBanan and Nokk
Did anybody notice that the Oblivion Knights sometimes cast lower resist? I think that wasn't the case in the original game, was it?

But perhaps we better don't talk about it, to avoid Blizzard changing it to iron maiden, as it used to be until 1.10 or so.

Current status: Finished act 4 nightmare with my blizzard sorc (single player).

Did anybody notice that the Oblivion Knights sometimes cast lower resist? I think that wasn't the case in the original game, was it?

But perhaps we better don't talk about it, to avoid Blizzard changing it to iron maiden, as it used to be until 1.10 or so.

Didn't they always, and only started casting iron maiden in Hell? Those were the days, tp reaction time to try and save the merc.

Yes. They cast LR now. That's - 65res or so... Yikes! But better than IM 😀

I noticed this the hard way.
Deeds :(

I also noticed that cold mastery seems to break cold immunity. I had a cold immune boss in nightmare cows and my cold sorc could kill him!

i had a chance yesterday to play a bit and get through normal and i must say...I love act 3 now. I know, blasphemy. But it looks really nice and it feels less "dirty" somehow.

Now if only my character weren't "in a game already" :p
Yes! "Less dirty" is the perfect description of D2R compared to LoD 😀

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High