D2 Goals & Objectives for 2021

Year-end update from me:

1. Host single pass tournament and Guardian an entry -> Finished, with Orange You Glad Tourney Guardian

2. Start new twinked sept and finish at least four characters -> Swapped out the 2H Melee sept for my Unfinished Business sept, which has 5 completed, one in Hell, and the last in NM

3. Quest four other twinked characters through -> 2H Melee sept has 3 completed (thanks to MP group), plus I finishe one other character to hit this goal after swapping septs

4. Get Untwinked Windy to 99 (stretch goal) -> He made it to 98.25, and I had thought getting to 98 was more realistic. If I can stay engaged with him, I should finish him (and the Untwinked 99er Sept) before the 6-year anniversary of the Untwinked 99er Challenge reboot in March 2022.

5. Gamble through 100M gold stashed in the hopes of dual leech FCR ring and at least one great circlet -> Finished, with no useful items

1. Get Fishyzon to 90.
  2. Get back my Stormshield
  3. Get back my Black Hades (sold it to afford a jewlers fullplate with 79 life, so no regrets though.)
  4. Figure out how people are keeping track of their grail status. (I assume gomule itself or a fancy excel sheet)
  5. Plan untwinked sept
  6. Get untwinked sept at least to NM act III (all 7).
  7. Plan twinked, themed sept
  8. Get twinked, themed sept at least through normal
  9. Find a place for gaming desktop in new house. (Will probably play on my laptop for a bit.)
  10. Teach daughters (who are 2,5 and 0,5 at the moment) to imitate at least one barbarian warcry.
  11. Participate in one tournament or other forum activity.
7/11 completed.

Comments

1. Completed. Tempted to push her to 93, but I will play my septs some first.
  2. Still working on this. Pesky gloams! Stupid str-bugging.
  3. Finished some time ago. Worse stats, but that does not bother me.
  4. Completed. Current status: too far to monitor.
  5. Finished. (Feel free sneak a peek here.)
  6. All are roughly in normal act III.
  7. Planning done, and accidentality turned it into two consecutive twinked septs. Need-to-have runes gathered. Still missing a few nice-to-have runes (mainly Ko for Hoto and Harmony, after many others were ticked off in @ffs glorious tournament.
  8. Not started yet.
  9. Completed since around February, when I also started visiting the forums again after a 1 year hiatus.
  10. I need to get #6+8 started so I can play some barbs, and remind myself of all the warcries. I have gotten my elder daughter to chant "wololoo" at times, which I feel is in the spirit of this goal (although perhaps not the forum).
  11. I participated some in RFL21. Participated in the balancing the finds tournament as well. That feels good enough for this year.

Written on phone with a baby on one arm. I will edit this to a readable format next time I am at a computer.

Last edited:
@Kartongen ... teaching your daughters warcries... I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My paternity leave starts in one week. I will have 8 months of time with them. (God, I love Scandinavia.) If I just brush up a little on how they actually sound, I should be able to teach them at least a few. Any favourites?

My paternity leave starts in one week. I will have 8 months of time with them. (God, I love Scandinavia.) If I just brush up a little on how they actually sound, I should be able to teach them at least a few. Any favourites?
Any of them are hilarious, but my personal favorite is the Find Item hork. :LOL:

Oh wow, enjoy that leave man!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High