Curses, several necromancers

robinnerf

Jun 7, 2006
Hi !

I play with a friend right now, we both are necromancers, how does the curses then work, if I cast Amplify Damage and he cast Dim Vision for example, is the enemies then affected by both curses or just the last casted curse ?

A monster can only have one curse on him at once. The last curse to be cast is the one in effect. In your example that means that the monster is now suffering from Dim Vision.

There is a certain exception to this rule in that Attract can't be overridden. The monster with the Attract animation on his head will keep that until the duration is over or the monster is dead. The practical result of this is that the monsters surrounding the one you just cursed will continue to attack that monster even with another curse on their heads. So in effect they are under the influence of two curses.

Big thanks for that answer :)

One more question then regarding Attract :
If I curse a enemy with Attract and then cast Amplify Damage will the cursed enemy with Attract also be weaker by the Amplify Damage or is it just the surrounding monsters that weaker from Amplify Damage ?

Just the surrounding monsters, so the ideal thing to do would be to cast attract on that single monster and then cast amplify damage, but focus on killing the monsters that are amped rather than the monster that has attract over it.

Attract, then Iron maiden! ;)

The fault is that monsters huge life compared to dmg output. So it takes time for them to kill themselfs that way.

Comparison wise:
Players has high dmg, low life. = Highly affected by IM.
Monsters has low dmg, high life. = Not affected by IM that much! ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High