Creating a 2nd version of D2 for SP Help

DaSarcasticGuy

Mar 31, 2018
So I recently downloaded D2 again and started up and Bnet, but I would like to do some Single Player stuff, and was going to download one of the cool stash mods. Then found out it's not compatible with the newest patch. So I'm wondering how i downgrade to an older patch to make a separate D2 File (one for Multi Player and one for Single Player). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Depends what exactly the OP is asking @drmalawi.

The SPF mods are acceptable in the SPF and don't touch bnet. However, multi-instance .dll and the (no longer needed since 1.12 RRM) will be picked up and result in a Bnet ban.

I suggest the OP reads what you linked to and ask any questions in the SPF. :)

To clarify, I was looking at a stash mod in Single Player that allowed a much larger stash and transferring items between my Single Player characters. I thought those mods were allowed??? Apologies if mistaken. I was under the impression that the newest patch prevented them from working and I would need an older patch. So I was trying to have 2 versions of D2 on my comp. One version for B.Net, mod free and one version for single player, that would have a stash mod. I wasn't sure where do post this question originally, so I thank you for the link.

If this is about GoMule though, it works with the latest patch, and there isn't any issue to play SP (according to the SPF rules of course) and also play on BNet from the same install. That's what I have been doing for quite some time now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High