Community Mafia Signup: Heroes vs. Villians!

Re: Community Mafia Signup: Heroes vs. Villians!

We need more players.

Get on the recruiting bus Leo.

We need more players.

Get on the recruiting bus Leo.

I think we all know what kind of bus that is

ShortBus.jpg

WE KID CAUSE WE LOVE

I think Leo is laid up right now :coffee: lolzors

Is this what you gals keep hidden inside your brassiere?!?!?

Creepy....doesn't look much like a "fun bag" to me :dontknow:

no, that is NOT what we keep in our bras!!! :p you're married, right? you should know what's under the cup, wire, and lace. ;)

Nothing really I'm just kind of a Joker

and i love Harley Quinn.

Well we could to that....but that would just leave Leo to aggravate Ankeli with OT rambling.

awww..... Ankeli, do i REALLY annoy you with my OT? :( (and anyone else can NICELY answer that question as well)

I think we all know what kind of bus that is

ShortBus.jpg

WE KID CAUSE WE LOVE

i actually did ride a small bus back in elementary school, but it was bcuz the route was short and not a lot of kids were around (this was also a at a time when Crapgomery was a helluva lot smaller than what it is now)!! i think the only "retarded" kid on that bus was some 2nd grader with BRIGHT-*** red hair and freckles named Jinsey or some crap. that chick was weird..... i was in 6th grade when we rode the bus together and she kinda creeped me out. i saw her wipe her nose on the window and heard a story about how she sat on her dog's house, eating Chapstick like it was a sucker. yeah.... ginger kids. ya gotta love them! :D

I think Leo is laid up right now :coffee: lolzors

you are just upset bcuz you weren't in my nice, warm, and cozy bed with me. it's ok, man. here, let me paint you more of an awesome pic..... :D jk! ;)

and i went to bed this morning, at seven AM. was talking to Robin all night long. good stuff. ^_^ maybe one day, you shall join us, ja ja? :D

no, that is NOT what we keep in our bras!!! :p you're married, right? you should know what's under the cup, wire, and lace. ;)...

Yes I'm married...24 years in fact. Why do you think I asked the question? I couldn't remember...Married guys never have sex again, only single guys do :alright:

Gorny, why did you take away the hand picked Avatar you gave me? Jealous of my abilities already? :whistling:

WHAT?!?! you promised TC but when i have told you continuously that we've missed you and etc. etc. did you ignore it or just brush it off?!?! Leo is a very hurt panda now and i expect a DAMN GOOD hug to make me feel better!!! this better be the best hug of my life, you meanie!!!!!

TC is my one true love. You never noticed how many times we were a lover's pair/recruited?

I did no such thing...what you talkin bout foo?

Sign me up for this one Gorny:)

Yes I'm married...24 years in fact. Why do you think I asked the question? I couldn't remember...Married guys never have sex again, only single guys do :alright:

im going to keep my comment to myself on this one about the sex thing.... :whistling:

congrats on 24 yrs! :D :D :D

Gorny, why did you take away the hand picked Avatar you gave me? Jealous of my abilities already? :whistling:

i think so, but SHHH!!! i won't tell him anything if you don't! ;)

TC is my one true love. You never noticed how many times we were a lover's pair/recruited?

/growls menacingly

Now get back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich woman!

yeah, Zhao. go march your sweet arse into the kitchen and make us some sandwiches! XD joke!!! still playing on the joke i had in my horror-movie game. :p

and TC, if that was directed to me.... i will let it slide this time as you are my good friend and i like you a lot. hehe. :)

Is that jealousy i smell ?

idek remember what i was growling about, im so pissed off atm. no, i do not want to talk about it, and yes, Mara and i are fine. someone else pissed me off.

Hello to everyone, greetings to all new people here and to those who might remember me.

Been busy ( don't ask ) a while ( last log in 2004 ), but back again with high hopes of new Blizzard releases including some patches.

I still remember leaving from here with lottery for all my D2 stuff to one lucky winner.

What has been going on here since ? :)

KA

A little meta-gaming there ,Ankeli? ;)

Hello to everyone, greetings to all new people here and to those who might remember me.

Been busy ( don't ask ) a while ( last log in 2004 ), but back again with high hopes of new Blizzard releases including some patches.

I still remember leaving from here with lottery for all my D2 stuff to one lucky winner.

KA

Did you mean to sign up for the mafia game with that there post?

KA

:wave:

i came. and im e hottest one out there! XD joke. :p welcome back, King! hopefully, you will be nice to me..... hehe.

If I'm mafia, no. If I'm pro-town, yes. :p

aww.... :weep: im sorry. :(

we start when king arthur TELLS us we start!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High