Community Forum Mafia Game Official signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ash

Jul 16, 2003
Community Forum Mafia Game Official signup

Ok, sorry bout the delay on this thread. Here is who I have currently as verbal confirmations.

EVEN IF YOUR NAME IS ON THIS LIST, PLEASE SAY YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN PLAYING.

Wickedswami
Gorny
Noodle
Boogyman
CC
Marahumm
BoD
Luda
Thundercat
Xvart
Dloveswe
Zhao?

Anyone else who is interested, please say so in this thread. The game is planning on being started MONDAY, but exceptions can be made to extend this a day or two if we need to. Rules will be posted in the next post.

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game Official signup

I'm in :D [message length too short so I'm adding other needless bits of info here].

[highlight]<Sticks thread>[/highlight]

I'm in for sure, but we need fresh blood!

The Rules

Here are the RULES you must abide by.
1) You do not talk about your role outside this thread.

2) You do not talk about your role outside this thread.

3) If you post at night I will kill you.

4) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

5) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

6) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always next round.

7) Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count.

8) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion.

9) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

10) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not.

11) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

12) I won't be telling you the starting roles, upon lynch that persons role will be revealed, people that get nk'd their roles will only be known to the mafia

13) Read the rules once more. Have Fun!

14) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

Game is scheduled to start as night 1 Monday June 1st as of right now around 4PM.

I sometimes have to work during these hours and if this is the case I will have someone in the game alert that it is the end or start of the day/night. (if anyone wants to volunteer to help me out, i'd appreciate it, will be totally random when I wont be around to start or end things, dont have my schedule for the upcoming weeks yet but I will be on top of things even if im not around for these times).

Lets get it going, sign up and lets do it. These rules will be posted again at the start of the game, but I want to make sure everyone who is a noob knows how to play and have fun.

Folks, I know this is Mafia. While we play things will get heated and we're going to backstab each other for sure. It happens. Don't take it personal. It's part of the game. I'd rather not have give anyone a few days to cool off because things got out of hand.

Remember... WWND. (What would Noodle Do?)

Folks, I know this is Mafia. While we play things will get heated and we're going to backstab each other for sure. It happens. Don't take it personal. It's part of the game. I'd rather not have give anyone a few days to cool off because things got out of hand.

Remember... WWND. (What would Noodle Do?)

+1, thanks Gorny.

It is all in good fun.

Well well, Gorny. Seems it's just you against me. If it stays this way, I know who I'm voting for ;)

The first thing Noodle would do is affirm his interest in the game.

Having done that, the next step involves a cat, some honey, and a weather balloon.

Can't wait for the game to start.

The first thing Noodle would do is affirm his interest in the game.

Having done that, the next step involves a cat, some honey, and a weather balloon.

Can't wait for the game to start.

You forgot to attach a small plush mouse filled with catnip to remotely deploy sometime after the baloon reaches altitude. The mouse deploys and the catnip drives the cat into a state of wild frenzy. In the process the cat detaches from the baloon ...

You forgot to attach a small plush mouse filled with catnip to remotely deploy sometime after the baloon reaches altitude. The mouse deploys and the catnip drives the cat into a state of wild frenzy. In the process the cat detaches from the baloon ...

I see you're a feline balloon hobbyist yourself. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Hmmm, it seems CC (not to confuse with Cookie Cutter, who is a freshly signed up forumite) is game as well.

The rules are clear, Gornman will die the first night, obviously. By the way, whatever role I get assigned I will say that I will be more passive than usual, as practice learned me that foreground players will get killed more easily.

I'm in ofc :) Can't wait.

Gorny
Noodle
CC
Marahumm
BoD
Luda
Thundercat
Dloveswe
Xenon

so far. Keep the Mafia train rolling, woo woooo

i'm in.
I see Noodle is going for the 3rd person persona again, which will surely bring a smile on my face upon playing the game.
As CC said, I will also try to be more passive this round, though (as seen in last game, and from my experience in playing this game irl, with cards) i tend to bring suspicion on myself rather much.
Let's start off with a useful link i think everyone should read before entering this game. It's about the gambler's fallacy. It's an interesting read.

I'd also like to welcome back the players from last game (especially the townies, since we won :p) and great the newcomers with all my heart. Enjoy your stay!

edit: edited, just because i can here, and won't be allowed to in the game.

i'm in.
I see Noodle is going for the 3rd person persona again, which will surely bring a smile on my face upon playing the game.
As CC said, I will also try to be more passive this round, though (as seen in last game, and from my experience in playing this game irl, with cards) i tend to bring suspicion on myself rather much.
Let's start off with a useful link i think everyone should read before entering this game. It's about the gambler's fallacy. It's an interesting read.

I'd also like to welcome back the players from last game (especially the townies, since we won :p) and great the newcomers with all my heart. Enjoy your stay!

edit: edited, just because i can here, and won't be allowed to in the game.

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

mod kill for editing!

*feels the hole above his neck where his head used to be*

meh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High