Community Forum Mafia Game #1 Trouble at DIII.net!

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #1 Trouble at DIII.net!

This has been Noodle, posting on behalf of Noodle. Noodle has, in fact, played in several mafia games with JRLAFrance, where he has been impressed with the individual's skill and insight. (Not the runeword.)
Lol
Perhaps his choice for death (again, not the runeword)
Bigger lolz
wasn't as random as it may seem? Noodle doesn't know for certain, but Noodle will take an oath (look, just drop the whole runeword thing, ok?)
[Even bigger lol
to not rest until this treachery (I will kill you with my teeth if you don't stop) is cleared up. Truly an enigma, this. (Aaaaaaagh!)
Two times too many.

But apart from your supposed friendship with jrlafrance, how do you feel about the current voting balance? Or the table wars thingy, for that matter?

Noodle thinks nicro tower is lazy, and hasn't bothered to check out Noodle's trademarked posting style. This makes Noodle sad. If Noodle is lynched, he hopes his fellow townspeople will be out for vengeance. (Not the skill.)

Noodle should probably get another Mafia Point for constantly refering to himself in the 3rd person.

The secret letter was opened, no one is interested in it's contents?

Any comments on the conversation so far today, Zhao?

I reread the thread. There's no mention of a secret letter whatsoever.

And you can throw those Mafia points around as much as you want. They don't mean ****.

....but to get back on the avatar issue, it really does influence my train of thoughts. That's why I thought SiTro was the Village Idiot a minute ago.

He's referring to the secret letter that Gorny delivered in #10, you criticised the mentioning of in #12 and Zhao opened in #13.

Does being awarded Mafia Points by someone make you uneasy? That was something of an unprovoked attack on the system.

There's a Village Idiot in this game? We'd best be careful about whether to lynch you or not, eh?

I'm too lazy to look up the forum name attached to the VI, though it was essentially game rules. I just assume this role is incorporated, since it has a special value with two opposing teams. Though I haven't played many different versions of Mafia and I might be a bit 'old fashioned' in thinking so.

Anyway, I reread the thread and Gornman only mentioned a well sealed manilla envelop. Nothing secret about it.

I didn't know that the mentioning of this item included someone daring to opening that thing. Either Zhao knows more of this, or he is just claiming some bs. I think the true meaning of that envelop is yet be discovered.

what reasoning would Zhao have to claim to know what is in the letter?

*Eats the envelope*

There we go. Now there shall be no more mystery about that manilla envelope.

*Takes 50 vials of antidote*

Also no worries about poison.

*Eats the envelope*

There we go. Now there shall be no more mystery about that manilla envelope.

*Takes 50 vials of antidote*

Also no worries about poison.

:jig:

That made me laugh. Really easy way to solve things too. Maybe we can remove the Mob this way too. Just take pill and all is well.

I wasn't referring to the name. A Village Idiot isn't a standard role, and the point I was making was that you seemed to be sure of it's inclusion in this round. This being a game of little information, you being certain there is one present could have been an indication that you are the VI.

I'm not really sure what to think about the envelope. How much of it's purpose is purely role-playing or not is unclear, possibly because Zhao seems to be the only one playing along at the moment. I'm trying to work out how it could be connected in the context of the forum. Web hosting fees/invoices perhaps? :D

I think it's just a tax bill from Gorny. If Zhao wants to pay up for that, that's his choice. Or maybe there is a secret 14th player in it. Or there might be a Scroll of Resurrection in it, which would actually be very cool, now I think about it.

And like I said about the VI, I naturally assumed it's in the game. Since it's been there every game I have played.

Somewhere in Norway the headless remains of Sint are spontaneously combusting.

possibly the envelope has all of the cd keys written on a sheet of paper of all the botters out there. Someone must ban them!

Actually, I though Sint was Dutch. Since his name refers to the Dutch Santa Clause.

It's the second time his name is mentioned here. What's up with him?

Meh, I was mimicking Zhao.

Seriously though, assuming the setup of this game is the same as it has been in previous rounds, or even similar, is a recipe for trouble. This is a game of logic and information, so start from a position where you know nothing and only update that based on your role pm from Gorny and what you see in this thread.

I'm not saying avoid assumptions entirely, but try and keep them fairly small and also try and keep track of what you're assuming when making a statement.

unvote: Gorny
vote: aman

It's just the way you said 'mafia' in your post. And I think you are somehow cooperating with SiTro on that damn table, steering the 'general flow of thoughts of the community' in something you like. It's totally based on nothing, giving out those points.

Vote: Crowd Control

What say you CC!

Lets not get distracted by peoples avatar's or lack of they mean nothing.(Got something to hide Bad Ash and Ludacris :wink: )

It looks like Noodle has a split personality?

Also, what's wrong with having runeword references?

...Unless you have something to hide!

Vote: Noodle!

Im about to head off to bed, so I'm going to tally the current votes as they stand now.

Aman - 1
Crowd Control - 1
Noodle - 1

We have a three way tie of one vote each.

I'll update the tally when I get to work tomorrow morning.

I think the opening post of SiTro contains another vote towards me.

If I said either one of Sitro or Crowd Control was Mafia and we should lynch one to see what side he is on and if the result was townie, lynch the other one, what would you say to that?

So no one is interested in the contents of the secret letter?

If I said either one of Sitro or Crowd Control was Mafia and we should lynch one to see what side he is on and if the result was townie, lynch the other one, what would you say to that?

So no one is interested in the contents of the secret letter?

yes Zhao. I am interested in the secret letter. Curiosity killed the Ash

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High