Classic Trades Thread II

nickedoff said:
is a Complete classic noobinoob. Tell me if I'm trying to get something way out of my league. This is classic ladder.

What I Have:
Vidala's bow
Soul Harvest scythe
Jade Tan Do kris
Two Artctic belts
Witherstring hunter's bow

What I Gotta Get:
Some so-so gloves
Some so-so boots
A three socketed helmet (Are these insanely expensive?)
A tarnhelm (I don't care about the MF...and I only need this if I can't afford a three socketed helmet, or something)
Sigon's tower shield - I'm guessing this is pretty expensive too...
Some belt

And a question - I've heard that the Vidala's boots/belt/gloves is excellent on zons - fact? I know that Vidala's has a big ole' res boost, but is it only three parts?

Hey what's up. 3 sock helms should be easy to come by... comb a cow game and you should get a level or two and likely a 3 socket helm as well. If you're not especially picky, and you have enough str, these are easy.

Vidala's set has no gloves or belt. Its amulet gets +50% mf when combined with another item, and its boots get 8% to all res. I like vid's boots due to the large stamina bonus for starting chars. Set information is probably best at the arreat summit. This is the link for vidala's information:

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/sets/sets3.shtml#vidalas

Sigon's shield is not terribly expensive. It seems to be pretty much all i ever find, so if you're on west sc ladder, i'm sure i have one lying around that I can give to you.

If you're making a mfer, then it might be good to keep one of the arctic pieces around. The belt gets 40% mf with another item. Having just 2 rows for potions is sort of annoying, but it is an inexpensive choice for mf.

Ooh, thanks.
I guess I was thinking about Iratha's with the boots xD

Actually, this is East Softcore Ladder

I tried four or five cow games for three socket masks, but they all had two, so I stopped. I guess I'll get right back on it =)

*nickedoff13
*nickedoff14

If someone has some advice (FREEZ!) for me xD

fledgeling said:
NL/europe/softcore

ISO
BANE ASH unique staff
Don't think I've ever seen one, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for yah.
fledgeling said:
pala +2 with mf (can be blue)
I think I have one of those.
fledgeling said:
+1pala, prism, mana leech (cant afford +2 prism I think)
These can get pretty expensive. I have some, but won't part with them cheaply. >:)
fledgeling said:
cheap +2 amulets (can be blue)
Any other mods needed ? And define cheap.
fledgeling said:
unique exec
That'll be hard to get in classic.
fledgeling said:
eye of etlich
I have some of those. Even a prelod one, though that one is not for trade.
fledgeling said:
nice dmg bonesnap
I guess by nice you mean more then the 201ed one I left in CS yesterday.
Somewhere I have a 267ed is one. Which is better then average, so probably qualifies as nice.
fledgeling said:
offer uniques mostly
Define uniques. brief list, bessides the below Gnashers, if you would be so kind. Then we can rendevous on a dark corner in a ill-lit street of battle.net
fledgeling said:
btw. I have a gnasher I dont use at the moment (I have two) - how much is it worth? 2 sojs? 1 soj?
Unless it happens to be a prelod(no level req, did they even drop back then ?) or a 1.09 one(3x ar in stead of 8 str). They don't really have much trading value unless somebody is in dire need of one. But if you aren't in a hurry to trade it, see what people offer for it. If you don't like the offer, or simply can't use it, cancel the trade. You can allways find another use for a Gnasher and it's better then feeling robbed by ending up with an item you are even less likely to use. Make sure you don't give in to the "plz plz plz" barriages that some people start off. They make a good offer, you trade, otherwise, they can take their sad stories to and cry on Alkara's broad, manly shoulders.

You don't have to be inhumanly cold to trade, but you should at least get something out of it.

meh, I gave away most of my unused/for trade items to a friend
I still have a spare gs

I was talking about heaven garbs, tearhunches, goblin toes, that cbf armor, the open wounds shield etc

what a pity you didnt take the bonesnap, I would love it even with the 201 ed :D

nickedoff said:
Ooh, thanks.
I guess I was thinking about Iratha's with the boots xD

Actually, this is East Softcore Ladder

I tried four or five cow games for three socket masks, but they all had two, so I stopped. I guess I'll get right back on it =)

*nickedoff13
*nickedoff14

If someone has some advice (FREEZ!) for me xD

Stop by op UMD2 and ask for Steve (*NAPALMSTIX2KIDS *UM-EMPEROR) and I'll be glad to help you.

Ok hi everyone
i am sorta new to d2 classic, and i was wondering what mods are useful on a rare helm, could someone tell me? thanks.
also why are ppl concerned with colour?

lukesheehan said:
Ok hi everyone
i am sorta new to d2 classic, and i was wondering what mods are useful on a rare helm, could someone tell me? thanks.
also why are ppl concerned with colour?

This is better addressed in the regular threads below, not in the trade thread. Go ahead and make a new thread and people can reply there.
Thanks

Massive f/t list cleaning out a few chars...
c/o = current offer
BIN = buy it now

Please don't make lowball offers, especially on the godlies.
ALL ITEMS ARE USEAST SOFTCORE CLASSIC LADDER

BChantWand.jpg

BIN = SOJ
Will trade for nice item worth .5-1 SOJ

BeastGyreRing.jpg

BIN = SOJ
Will trade for nice item worth .5-1 SOJ

BoneTrampleCB.jpg

BIN=SOJ

CorpseTrackBB.jpg

DeathShroudRingMail.jpg

c/o 3SOJ
Looking for godly offers only

DireWrapSSkin.jpg

Looking for nice item worth near 1 SOJ

DoomBeadsAmulet.jpg

Looking for nice item worth .5-1 SOJ

DreadMarkSmallShld.jpg

BIN = 3SOJS
c/o = 2+

DreadTouchRing.jpg

EagleEyeRing.jpg

EagleShroudCuirass.jpg

EntropyBandRing.jpg

GaleGreavesWB.jpg

GrimClaspAmu.jpg

BIN = Gull

HailstoneCrestFH.jpg

ImpMarkBS.jpg

Looking for Gull+ or nice item
c/o = Gull

LoathBrowWinged.jpg

LoathTreadDHB.jpg

OrderNeckAmu.jpg

BIN = Gull

PainTrackHB.jpg

BIN = SOJ
Very Godly SvS boots

PChantWand.jpg

BIN = SOJ

ShadowLoopRing.jpg

c/o = SOJ value in items
BIN = SOJ + nice item

SkullLoopRing.jpg

BIN = SOJ
Feel free to offer lower

SkullSlayerNaga.jpg

BIN = SOJ
Feel free to offer lower

SpiritBlazerHB.jpg

SpiritWingSpiked.jpg

ViperCircletGreatHelm.jpg

BIN = SOJ + nice item
c/o = 1.5 SOJ value

ViperWingAmu.jpg

WraithFingerDHG.jpg

I also have many other lower modded items for pgems and 4/5soc flails/crystal swords. I'll trade Perfect Skulls for 5 Pgems each, or 2 Perfect Skulls for 7 Perfect Rubies. I have mass Perfect Skulls for trade.

US East, Non-Ladder, Classic/Softcore.

Not sure what, if anything this stuff is worth. Open Trades considered:
Image1.jpg

I know, not as good as my other naga, but the elemental, and AR should in theory make it worth something?

Image2.jpg

I know, not a lot of staff sorcs around these days, but this one is a pretty decent blizzer stick.

Image3.jpg

only thing making this non-godly is no fhr in my humble opinion.

Image4.jpg

when equipped, I haven't seen a shield that looks quite like this one. it's a gold ring, around a bronze ring look to it, but obviously bigger than the tiny bucklers that a lot of dins wear.

goomba said:
US East, Non-Ladder, Classic/Softcore.

Not sure what, if anything this stuff is worth. Open Trades considered:
Image1.jpg

I know, not as good as my other naga, but the elemental, and AR should in theory make it worth something?

Image2.jpg

I know, not a lot of staff sorcs around these days, but this one is a pretty decent blizzer stick.
Personally, I think I would shop around for a +2 sorc +3 bliz. staff.
Therefore, this might not be worth as much as you think and perhaps you should hold on to it and make a Blizz with it. You might feel jibbed if you do trade it for lower then you expect.
goomba said:
Image3.jpg

only thing making this non-godly is no fhr in my humble opinion.
I usually compare res armors with goldskin. Skin does not have life, but it does have 35 res all and 80 str req, which I think make up for the lack of life in this case.
goomba said:
Image4.jpg

when equipped, I haven't seen a shield that looks quite like this one. it's a gold ring, around a bronze ring look to it, but obviously bigger than the tiny bucklers that a lot of dins wear.
Certainly a nice shield, but quite a high str req for such a low def. 30/20 would have definately made it worth a SoJ or higher. Like this, one might be better off with a Ward. Though I admit, ward does lack fhr, hfd and reduce poison length. I would think this shield to be red-ish because of it's latter mod.

WarlockCC said:
Personally, I think I would shop around for a +2 sorc +3 bliz. staff.
Therefore, this might not be worth as much as you think and perhaps you should hold on to it and make a Blizz with it. You might feel jibbed if you do trade it for lower then you expect.

seriously, thanks for all of your thoughts, many mimic my own. I was thinking the same, but my lvl 89 blizzer honestly doesn't do any duelling to speak of, so this has just been occupying space in the stash. My thoughts were that even tho the blizzard is only +2/+2, that the +2 glacical spike would help in duelling by offering a harder hitting spike to spam with in between casting blizzard. *shrug*

WarlockCC said:
I usually compare res armors with goldskin. Skin does not have life, but it does have 35 res all and 80 str req, which I think make up for the lack of life in this case.

I do too, in fact I don't attempt to maximze each and every skill/stat like many here do, and don't mind committing a couple of points to str to wear a gskin. This armor would probably be worth a bit more if it weren't as heavy as it is, but with the same mods. The -req is the only reason I kept it at all.

WarlockCC said:
Certainly a nice shield, but quite a high str req for such a low def. 30/20 would have definately made it worth a SoJ or higher. Like this, one might be better off with a Ward. Though I admit, ward does lack fhr, hfd and reduce poison length. I would think this shield to be red-ish because of it's latter mod.
yeah, I have several towers, and a couple of bones with very similar mods, but lower str, this one isn't the typical purple color, actually that reddish bronze color, with a gold rim around it. It's very unique looking when equipped, and I get lots of questions about it. My blizzer, who used to wear it (and skin for solo mini-raids) is now wearing a fhr/30/20 prismatic spiked, with stacked fr (no socket yet)

for some reason, I have never liked wards, but that may be due in part to their physical size when packed. I do a LOT of gear switching depending on role, and often will use eyeless to teleport to end bosses, then switch to resisty shield for the actual confrontation...

thanks again for your input/thoughts.

anyone reading this, make an offer, I don't get offended (I just ignore offensive remarks) if you can use some of this gear, and/or we can come to terms great, if not, no harm - no foul. :)

goomba said:
seriously, thanks for all of your thoughts, many mimic my own. I was thinking the same, but my lvl 89 blizzer honestly doesn't do any duelling to speak of, so this has just been occupying space in the stash. My thoughts were that even tho the blizzard is only +2/+2, that the +2 glacical spike would help in duelling by offering a harder hitting spike to spam with in between casting blizzard. *shrug*

I do too, in fact I don't attempt to maximze each and every skill/stat like many here do, and don't mind committing a couple of points to str to wear a gskin. This armor would probably be worth a bit more if it weren't as heavy as it is, but with the same mods. The -req is the only reason I kept it at all.

yeah, I have several towers, and a couple of bones with very similar mods, but lower str, this one isn't the typical purple color, actually that reddish bronze color, with a gold rim around it. It's very unique looking when equipped, and I get lots of questions about it. My blizzer, who used to wear it (and skin for solo mini-raids) is now wearing a fhr/30/20 prismatic spiked, with stacked fr (no socket yet)

for some reason, I have never liked wards, but that may be due in part to their physical size when packed. I do a LOT of gear switching depending on role, and often will use eyeless to teleport to end bosses, then switch to resisty shield for the actual confrontation...

thanks again for your input/thoughts.

anyone reading this, make an offer, I don't get offended (I just ignore offensive remarks) if you can use some of this gear, and/or we can come to terms great, if not, no harm - no foul. :)
Ah, style shield then. Worth more then imho. :)
I find style important, as such I have a Scythe barb wearing a PS socketed grim just for the look.
And I try to have my rings images matching.

I didn't mean to downtalk it, I just find it leaves a bitter taste to trade something for far less then it's worth for yourself.

As an example, along comes the absolute best battle-hammer you have ever found yourself and the first person you show it to types "sucks noob... i give angelic ring for it"
Then you will feel jibbed unless you keep it and perhaps one day use it.

WarlockCC said:
Ah, style shield then. Worth more then imho. :)
I find style important, as such I have a Scythe barb wearing a PS socketed grim just for the look.
And I try to have my rings images matching.

I didn't mean to downtalk it, I just find it leaves a bitter taste to trade something for far less then it's worth for yourself.

As an example, along comes the absolute best battle-hammer you have ever found yourself and the first person you show it to types "sucks noob... i give angelic ring for it"
Then you will feel jibbed unless you keep it and perhaps one day use it.

:) while I'm a bit more careful, and a bit more patient in my trading, I'm more proud of the fact that I once had a legit find of a 3-4 soj worthy naga, than upset over the fact that I let it go for only one soj.

it's all about outlook, and I'm not a total slave to style items, unlike a pal of mine that tried for ever to get a completely matching green set up for his baba. so far, that he used a socketed a grim helm with an emmy even tho he didn't need the dex, and rightfully could have used other hats more effectively.

but, along the same lines, I have a wshell, it's unfortunately a topaz'ed one, instead of ruby/dia but at the same time, simply having one somehow changes things when items are in the trade window. it makes the noobs go "wow", and even the folks who have been around a little bit think a split second longer about trade terms.

getting that first soj also opens the door to better items in a hurry. suddenly, somehow the legit tri resist, fcr/leach ring that "sucked" just cause one of the resists wasn't in the 30s is now worth considering again... (as an example)

goomba said:
oh, and I guess I'm still confused why people keep ears :p

i only carry ears of people who deserve it. people who are total !@#holes (pae) or people who are godly and die to me.

about that rush........ not paying a soj but will toss a 24 fhr life cr fr lr armor for it, stats arent highest on bnet but still not bad. msg me on d2 or pm me to see it. my old friend who did half hour rushes quit (did e'm cheap as hell too) so looking for someone to replace him :p

i got some light plated boots:
10%frw
37%cr
37%fr
half freeze duration

could i get a price check ty
or whisp me /w kibbispwn

dlee said:
i only carry ears of people who deserve it. people who are total !@#holes (pae) or people who are godly and die to me.

paebrain is god, don't deny it

95% of east died to a steeldriver barb, now remade and he's a pretty good all legit dueler.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High