Charger Weap: ebotd warpike or LW Col. Sword?

Yes, I think I'll have keep a edeath Decap on him normally, and keep an ebotd war pike in stash for barbs. Sounds just fine to me. :)

An odd question, and OT of my original thread topic but which weapon/skill setup gives more dmg: Ebotdz+Holy Shiekd, or Smite+Grief?

Super lol.

Thanks a lot everyone. You've all been very helpful. I have to say of all the forums I have ever asked any questions on this one has been the most responsive and helpful by an ungodly amount.

I'm sure I'll have more questions...but now I know how to go about my charger and how to complete my v/t. :D

Hope im not stealing your thread but...

Would a eDeath Zerker/Ettin w/e beat out a GreifZ in the 1 hander battle?

for a one-handed, wep/shield charger, the weapon of choice is a Grief (pb or zerk, really doesn't matter). this allows smite to be used as a secondary attack. you could smite for a week with an e-Death Ettin and not match the damage of a couple swift grief powered shield bashs.

theres no reason you can't have both btw. my pally uses grief/hoz as "standard" kit. i pull out the e-Death Decapitator (aka: mah sillystick) for laughs. my build looks like this:
max: charge, fanat, vigor, holy shield
one point: holy freeze, salvation
spares to smite.
my gear:
coa (or kiras for gg res)
highlords (occasionally swap for angelics)
fort (this does jack all for charging with the e-Death, but adds gg damage to smite & grief charge)
dungos (occasionaly t-gods for FC zons)
gores
dracs
raven/<insert utility sorb ring of choice here OR angelic>
grief/hoz (or 109 sanctuary for major res) OR e-death decapitator
cta/spirit OR e-death decapitator if i'm in a team duel situation where someone else can take over the BO duties

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High