CE and MF

red_draak

Sep 25, 2003
CE and MF

hi all,

i got a question about CE... when u use CE and creatures die from the effects, do they get ur MF-count? because the don't die from direct damage the caster does... i suppose? :)

thx!

red_draak said:
hi all,

i got a question about CE... when u use CE and creatures die from the effects, do they get ur MF-count? because the don't die from direct damage the caster does... i suppose? :)

thx!

yeas when u kill something with Ce your magic find % is added in... so blast away my friend :teeth:
robin

strijdje said:
yeas when u kill something with Ce your magic find % is added in... so blast away my friend :teeth:
robin

woohoooooo :D:D

so i cant still rebuilt my skelly mancer that really ROCKED the world in b.net :D

thx!!

red_draak said:
woohoooooo :D:D

so i cant still rebuilt my skelly mancer that really ROCKED the world in b.net :D

thx!!

why the heck do u think nightfish has such a rocking necromancer with which he runs baal so much ^^

good luck withyour mf... u may wanna read nightfish skellimancer guide for a little advice on magic find runs and boss killing (i.e. crushing blow setup)

regards,
robin

strijdje said:
why the heck do u think nightfish has such a rocking necromancer with which he runs baal so much ^^

good luck withyour mf... u may wanna read nightfish skellimancer guide for a little advice on magic find runs and boss killing (i.e. crushing blow setup)

regards,
robin

i will do that right away...!! thx for the advise... :D

red_draak said:
hi all,

Well, technically Corpse Explosion IS direct damage dealt by the caster--he casts a spell, and monsters take damage. Just because you need a corpse to use the spell doesn't change that basic fact.

Bolinbrooke said:
A necro without CE is like a Sorc without teleport, just not quite right

i must agree on that... i made a skelliemancer based (in hell) on CE and he almost never died... played him up too lvl 88, too bad it was on b.net so i'm going to make a new one in SP :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High