[SC] Bying a White monarch for lum or something

Softcore
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's for Spirit, I got 2 spirit monarch's up for sale. How high could you go if interested?

Id rather get a white one for cheaper and socket quest it, but Im quite poor at the moment so i dont have much. Mal and pul are maybe my highest runes at the point. How did the spirits roll?

Spirit Monarch 30%fcr/106mana, 32%fcr/93mana, 32% fcr/94mana are the ones I got, so they are far from perfect, I wanted to have an Um for one, but if you can't afford it I can make an exception and make it a lower price :) I just found a 4 socket Monarch if you prefer that instead for a Lum that's fine aswell :)

Last edited:
Id rather get a white one for cheaper and socket quest it, but Im quite poor at the moment so i dont have much. Mal and pul are maybe my highest runes at the point. How did the spirits roll?
First rule of the socket quest is, never ever waste it on a non-magical item. You’re better off using the Horadric cube recipe. There are no guarantees that you will get all 4 sockets but you can always try again until you get what you need. There are no cube recipes to socket magical or better items, so save the Larzuk quest for those.

That said, I have a backup Spirit that you can use. It’s only a 26 FCR I believe, but you can always use the unsocketing Cube recipe and re-roll and get something better. Google Arreat Summit if you’re not familiar with the recipes.

I’ll let mine go for Lum (generally a plain one is around a Lem like the other poster said) but I try to help everyone out at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High