Build idea

DeathMaster

Oct 30, 2003
Build idea

I just had few build idea, from one of my friend who is a Star Wars fan.

Jedi Class (all build without armor & shield)
sub-class 1: sword fighting jedi - barb build, use any combat skills, but no warcry, can use one or two Lightsabre only. pally build, use combat skill and Lightsabre, no aura.
sub-class 2: mind trick/force power jedi - assassin build, use only Lightsabre, but not any element charge, no kicks, no shadow, use mind blaster and physical hummer, fade and BoS are the only other skills allowed.
sub-class 3: offensive force power jedi (Dark jedi) - sorc build, use Lightsabre only, and only chain lightning as her force power, the only other skill allowed is mana shield (force defence).

kramph said:
I like the Dark Jedi build. It sounds interesting. :idea:

You could put a point in Enchant to make your weapon RED. Sadly it doesn't make an entire phase blade red, but it would be a nice touch.

Try it, let us know how it works :)

I read on this forums a long time ago about the Stormtrooper build. A Pally with all white equipment. Looked good, but couldnt kill a Quillrat :lol:

ULTIMATER said:
Try it, let us know how it works :)

I read on this forums a long time ago about the Stormtrooper build. A Pally with all white equipment. Looked good, but couldnt kill a Quillrat :lol:

I would, if someone kindly give me 2x Lightsabre, I never ever saw them in my game. I think a barb Jedi is highly workable. :D

Hey, don't forget the sorc's lightning and telekinesis!

I wonder if Yoda in episode 2 was not a micro barb with a Lightsaber short sword using Whirlwind all the time...

You could do it with a melee Sorc enchantress and Lightsabre or Hexfire. Telekinesis, Teleport, ES, Static Field, Enchant, Warmth, FM, etc. It would be completely viable at finishing Nightmare, not 100% sure on Hell.

If you played MP you could buddy up with a Stormtrooper build or something and resolve any weaknesses you would have solo.

DeathMaster said:
I just had few build idea, from one of my friend who is a Star Wars fan.

Jedi Class (all build without armor & shield)
sub-class 1: sword fighting jedi - barb build, use any combat skills, but no warcry, can use one or two Lightsabre only. pally build, use combat skill and Lightsabre, no aura.
sub-class 2: mind trick/force power jedi - assassin build, use only Lightsabre, but not any element charge, no kicks, no shadow, use mind blaster and physical hummer, fade and BoS are the only other skills allowed.
sub-class 3: offensive force power jedi (Dark jedi) - sorc build, use Lightsabre only, and only chain lightning as her force power, the only other skill allowed is mana shield (force defence).

Point of note for you being my wife pointed this out *huge Starwars fan she is* The Jedi do wear a padded or leather chest garment that helps to protect them from minor incidents, like getting rocked around in the boat while the Big Gruper eats the Giant Squid. So perhaps only leather/quilted armors allowed.

I think that the Assassin and the Sorcerous portray this build best IMHO. The Assassin with her Hammer and Mindblast acting as her "Jedi Mind Tricks" and BoS and Fade her more physicaly developed force powers. The Sorc, well you got her down to a T. Chain Light, Light Mastery, Energy Shield, Telekenisis, Enchant, Fire Mastery and you have a rip roar'n Dark Jedi on your hands.

ricrestoni said:
Hey, don't forget the sorc's lightning and telekinesis!

I wonder if Yoda in episode 2 was not a micro barb with a Lightsaber short sword using Whirlwind all the time...

I think master Yoda in ep2 was a barb/sorc combo, he use 1.07/1.08 Lightsabre (the first version, before changed in 1.09), WW in sword fighting, force defence (energy shield). not a build you can do in D2. :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High