Boys with Bows tourney idea

Actually, the necro is not as wretched as he seems to be. His all overshadowing problem will be his lack of AR.

Even with the restrictions he will have his curses. 5 in Amp, 10 in Decrep and 20 in Dim is all he needs. He could use the other points for an army of Revives (excellent crowd control, if a bit situational) or perhaps Corpse Explosion and some Bone Armors.

I am against further restrictions in the Druid elemental tree. He has a hard enough time as a hunter being unable to max all his minions/heart of the Wolverine. With only 35 points (besides 1 point wonders) his elemental skills are not going to render his bow obsolete.

The barbarian is hit rather hard by the skill point rule as he has little incitament to spend points outside the Warcries tree. I guess he could try to become some odd sort of "Iron Mangudai" (Temujin anyone?) By maxing Shout and Iron Skin and hiring a Defiance merc, he would doubtlessly have some of his allowed skill points wasted.

I understand the problem with the Shock Ranger that would actually not really have any restrictions as he could easily just max Holy Shock, Resist Lightning and put ten points in Salvation.
He does have a problem with crowd control though.
Perhaps restricting the individual resist auras to 1 or 5 points will even him out a bit.

I agree about the Necromancer he is not as bad as he seems some summons or bone walls to slow enemys down then curse em and kill them. Any curse that lowers there defense will help with ar problems as well.

I would think limiting ele skills will even the druid up with the other two characters. The limits could be as such 20 points only in FS, MB, AB, CA
10 points only in ARM, HURRI 5 for the rest.

How to weaken the pally instead of cutting him out wich I would really rather hate to do. As you said we could limit HShock, HFreeze, HFire or resist auras to 5 points (I would be far in favor of resist auras being restricted, with a minor restriction to salvation say no more than 10 points) Otherwise all that would be lost would be a bit of free resist.

I agree with Drys.. though that a race to baal (wich for one is being done now anyway) would be crazy. So I'm working on a point system to be played out for the next month. EXAMPLE: the first to kill norm baal gets x amount of points (instead of a days headstart). Bonus's for types of gear used and Items found are what I'm looking into rite now.

If I made a druid and chose elemental as one of my skill trees does this mean that i cannot use one of my 20 point skill slots?

It sounds like that right now.

I think having ele skills limited serves no purpose though I was looking at the skill trees and you cant synergise windy or fire enough to run only that. I would just hate for people to be to busy spamming tornados to shoot anything with there bow.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High