Bowzon Stats

metalman

Mar 23, 2007
Bowzon Stats

i got some nice bowzon gears this morning in a trade...so i'm making a nice PvP bowzon

Gears are:
160-60 ap armor
160-60 helm i think(im not sure ...but it has 3 jewel thing in it)
perfect GM faith
P maras
dungos for belt???
6Bo cta
raven frost/i dont know about the other ring ..?
Z torch
anni
should i get 9 bow gcs?

but...i don't know anything about zon stats.

str: enough for gears.
dex: i dont know
vita: i dont know
energie:base

i dont know if i should put dex enough for gears,or pump it for dmg..
but if i pump dex i wont have enough life for PvP

how should i do this?

not experienced with zon, but the guys on vent right now say that your objective is dex. stay on base energy, and since your gear and means are good, base vit.

EDIT
since you're doing pvp, base vit obviously wont serve. my bad

metalman said:
160-60 helm i think(im not sure ...but it has 3 jewel thing in it)
It's 120/45 for the helm.
metalman said:
Maras is a waste on an amazon. Try Cat's Eye.
metalman said:
should i get 9 bow gcs?
No. They boost your bow skill damage by negligible amounts. Look for max damage charms if you want to boost damage.

Bow tree does not benefit much from +skills. Well, freezing arrow may, but if you're going physical/freeze hybrid, IMO it'd be better to get either a Highlord's, Kitty, or Atma's.

As for Dex vs. Vit, that's a tough call.

I still disagree...Maras is nice for the 30 to all resists.especially when duelling elementals like sorces

when u alrdy have -10 resis -40 doesnt look that bad, and if ur glasscannon ur gona die anyways.

cats eye 20ias 30frw 25 dex... thats insane for a bowzon 25dex=25enhance damage. 30frw = that much closer to DESYNCH.

Foolishpleazure said:
Maras is NOT a waste.it helps a great deal with +2 skills and resists.
+skills are trash for bowazons. As for resists, if you're at the point that you're relying on resists to save your bowazon, you're already dead.

Maras is great for anyone (hence its price). That being said, there are amulets for a bowazon that are not only much cheaper, but also synergize better with the particular needs of a bowazon.

when u alrdy have -10 resis -40 doesnt look that bad, and if ur glasscannon ur gona die anyways.

cats eye 20ias 30frw 25 dex... thats insane for a bowzon 25dex=25enhance damage. 30frw = that much closer to DESYNCH.

What is this "desynch"?

Maybe so,but,if youre making a "Glass Cannon" and relying on Dex and base life,you need all the help you can squeeze out,especially when it comes to resists.i mean c`mon,you think you can do hell with -resists?....I think not.

yes.i DO have a "Glass Cannon" Bowazon goin on right now.shes lvl 85 and is through hell with about 64 resist

-res on a bowazon is very much capable of clearing hell. Fast attack, high damage, life leech and Valkyrie are your buddies. 99% of my bowas have been glass cannons and iyts just a matter of playstyle. Valkyrie and decoy are two things you should practise placing..

I do use Valk.decoy to me,is about as useful as tits on a goose....as for resists,its very difficult,especially when you come up against black souls,in Hell,when youre in the - on resists.

Screenshot041.jpg

my glass
decoy got to be one of the most useful skill for a zon, escpially for a glass.
it scouts ahead, draws attack on it, and gather enemy. i can't think of a reason not to cast a decoy every so often =/

i would never use a mara over cat's eye on her.
1. the dex adds damage
2. the ias help make it to the last breakpoint
3. maras +skill is useless and resist doesnt matter much

pretty low resist and when i pvm i leave 6 slots open to pick up things.
after bo she get about 930ish life. clears choas easy and can kill anything in the game other than ubers. (as long as i dont get 1hit ko, one strafe is enough to fill up my life and mana tank every time. resist is way overrated if ur glass is mostly going to be pvm)

only way for her to die is if i am lagging crazy or someone open seal in choas and they spawn all around and on top of me.

Why a 160/60 Armor? I guess this lets you leave your belt and gloves slot free... but fortitude is so sexy :laugh: 300 ED + Chillingarmor + life + res.

IMO 160/60 armor you only need vs. duels where you'll be slowed. Or you really want to use a certain pair of gloves or belt (perhaps clegs + nos coil for super slow?)

One good thing about a 160/60 armor is that its incredibly good-lookin on a zon. Who doesn't love red armor?

Get enough life after bo to hit 1k-1.2k. Try and get as much from charm/gear as you can, then go rest into dex. IMO you want a MINIMUM of 120fr/w on your titans switch so get some max dmg/frw charms and then go with 3/20/20's. Or if you're a damage freak (team pvp zons) I know a lot of people who like +4 dmg sc's.

I still say maras is NOT useless.its great for resists,it adds 5 to stats,it adds +skills(helps on magic/passive) so,whats so useless about that?.i use it in Hell and very seldom do I ever die,unless due to lag.I have plenty of IAS
on her thanx to my COA with 2x 40 ED/15 IAS jewels,as well as other stuff so,to me,cats eye isnt as useful as Maras.

=/
never said mara is useless
but still would never use it on my bowa...

dex on cat > resist on mara
fwr on cat > 5 stat on mara
ias on cat > +skill on mara

everything on cat > everything on mara

cat's eye and nosferatu's coil might not be so great on other builds, but for a bowzon, they are almost unbeatable. (only some crazy craft or rare could beat them.. a mara is no match for cat for a bowa =/)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High