Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted any finds in a while and when I looked back I did have a few. First the ridiculous level 77 small charm

1679539157336.png

Now some good stuff

1679539207956.png

a grailer for me tonight in the sewers

1679539282290.png

and finally what I think would be a good base for Metamorphasis. Just wish it was at least an exceptional helm.

1679539443524.png

Thursday night I made the Enigma:
Savine Enigma Ingredients 23_03_2023 21_13_29.jpeg

Savine Enigma 23_03_2023 21_14_43.jpeg
And personalised:
Savine Enigma Personalised 24_03_2023 09_21_34.jpeg

So yesterday I went exploring some Terror Zones AS and CS to work out where I will run in the RLF. Ancient Tunnels was quite good unless it spawns Quill Rats with their annoying poison.

This dropped, nice grailler for this character:
Savine Steel Carpace 24_03_2023 22_04_33.jpeg

Then a run or two later this happened:
Savine Griffons 24_03_2023 22_13_30.jpeg

Savine Griffons Ident 24_03_2023 22_14_18.jpeg

Unbelievable find, considering this is a perfect item for the build. I have under 150MF on the character and I haven't even got a Ravenfrost yet.

It is a huge increase in output damage, now I'm ready to start the RFL set...

Minor update..

This one is from last year and I post it now =)
00_Sur_Rune.jpg

Who says these drop too much?
01_Sundering_Charms.jpg

This is my current MF FB Sorc. I don't know who is in that Sur shot.. TZ Andy a while ago:
02_Astreon's_Iron_Ward.jpg

I played my UT Blizz sorc a bit after 2.6 came out and found couple Cold Sundering Charms. I tested them and suddenly I didn't want to play Blizz any more. So I did a respec to ES Nova and continued the search (this post) for needful things (Tal's body, Occu, War Travs).
03_Tal's_Body_1.jpg

Now she got a full Tal's set and she started to run TZ Andy more.
04_Spirit_Ward_1.jpg
(Yes, she got the missing runes from Countess to cube one Ohm for a CtA between those shots)

And Andy thinks that one Tal's body isn't enough.
05_Tal's_Body_2.jpg

And same for Spirit Ward.
06_Spirit_Ward_2.jpg

And repeat.
07_Tal's_Body_3.jpg
(Amu isn't Tal's)

This one goes to my twinked project.
08_Flame_Rift.jpg

And now as a Lite Sorc she needs some Griffon's too.
09_Griffon's_Eye.jpg
09_Griffon's_Eye_Roll.jpg

Now I have some choices for gear too. War Travs and Occu are still avoiding her. But now I don't know what to socket with the last quest, Occu (when it drops) or Griffon's..

Long post and I'll try to update more often.

m4ke

So I don't think I'm playing D2R anymore. I just farm Andy when (if) she is terrorized. I have had a couple of good drops like:

oVkFhQ4.png

oCNlqJh.png

qmaLRYT.png

suGFQOW.png

HQ04KMI.png

SbvRWTT.png

But... I don't know.

yah, it's bit of a strange time for d2r. Not unexpected really ... it is a refresh of a 20+ year old game. I might just look up the timings for Andy TZ and run her here and there until she coughs up a Death's Web or a Tyrael's Might.

@bill_n_opus it's just a matter of time!

I didn't run her today at evening because I'm taking beer & listening music!

m4ke

Edit: TZ Meph is still broken so TZ Andy is the way to go.

Reactions: Mungojerry
So I did a respec to ES Nova and continued the search for needful things (Tal's body, Occu, War Travs).

As chance would have it, I also have the War Travs near the top of my wish list. Hope you are having a better time finding them than I am 🤣

Well the rune finding isn't going well. The countess is the first TZ for me tonight and I ran her a few times and the highest rune i found was a Thul. However, this small charm did drop on the way down

1679965134412.png

Second area for me was Tristram which out of boredom I ran a few times too. I guess now I can no longer say Tristram TZ is worthless, just close to it.

1679965085992.png

and this dropped too. Unfortunately no sockets.
1679965748237.png

I'm sure I leave valuable stuff on the ground or I throw away identified stuff that I don't understand is valuable - all the time ... this thread is good for me to reflect what things may be worth.

I had a productive hour running Terrorized Andariel this evening! Lots of first-time find for me:
- Wolfhowl (guess I need to make a Wolf Barb)
- Frostwind
- Earth Shifter (want to find a way to use this on a Druid, maybe Fire Claws Werebear..?)
- Griswold's Valor (this Corona, Naj's Puzzler, and Trang-Oul's Wing all in one drop!)
- Schaefer's Hammer

IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0550.JPGIMG_0549.JPG

Apparently complaining in the Item Find Thread helps. See #1150. Ironically enough, this came exactly 1 run after me being pissed that I just found a Goblin Toe :ROFLMAO: The roll is absolute Scheisser but at least it didnt turn out eth :LOL:

Screenshot039.jpg

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 137
Durability: 9 of 48
Required Strength: 95
Required Level: 42
Unidentified
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x50b7eb0a
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
+186% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Minimum Damage
+25 to Maximum Damage
+30 Maximum Durability
Attacker Takes Damage of 9
33% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
25% Faster Run/Walk
40% Slower Stamina Drain

Now I just need a unique Shako, a ring/amulet of the Titan, some better rings, and maybe some resist charms and my 1.10s Sorc will be complete, equipment wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High