Battle Royale

Oct 9, 2021
This is something I wanted to organize for PC players in a couple weeks, but I want to get the word out now and see who would be interested:

Back in the day, there was something on the original forums we did where we would each pick a character, level them to 9, and then we would all go into the Den of Evil or something and fight each other until one last person made it out alive. I’m thinking about sponsoring this so the winner would get, like, a Lem out of it or something.

The rules are simple: level stops at nine, you can only use what you found while leveling (though we may do a twinked version of this another time), no attacking each other on the way to the Den and for thirty seconds once inside, and no teams.

That should be it, but if I forgot something and one of you remembers better how we did this, by all means correct me.

Haha. I don't remember this but it would be pretty funny to try out.

The only time I ever owned any of the poison charms we used as currency back then was because I won one of those. Beats me how I pulled that off, but I know I used it to buy necro gear.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High