Awooo!!! New :Video :Werewolf pk#2

When casters tele offensively, you can run out of screen and when they tele after you they often tele to the edge of the screen. So you can position yourself so your only a leap away. If they chain tele, they often escape but if they attack you often come close enough to get a swing at them. Often their attack misses too, because you come in with an angle.

Desyncing paladins are kinda hard.

But hey, winners make the rules. :thumbsup:

what do you want him to do? use 35% fcr spirit, trangs, arach, 20 fcr druid ammy, 10 fcr rings, 20 fcr pelt and teleport,shift and fury them?

or shift up with an umed widowmaker on switch?

No, I don't care for him using said items. In the vid though, too many people teleported right on top of him when they shouldn't've. I'm sure there are people out there like me who would do everything they could to not teleport onto a fury wolf.
I'd like to see some where he doesn't get easy kills, where he does position himself off of the screen so they teleport to the edge near him. Where he attacks a bit more. Where he's not versing pubs and versing people who are actually worthy of versing him.
The shift+attack is a defensive play. If you get near me, you'll be attacked. I'm not sure how a wolf is meant to attack a hammerdin who doesn't teleport on top of you, but there are times when a hammerdin isn't casting/opportunities.
I've got an SC background, and I hate defensiveness. I like to push back, that's why I want to see him become more offensive. That does come mostly when there's actually a challenge though, when people know what they're doing.
In the 1v1 vid, he was more offensive. That to me looked better and more entertaining, more of a challenge, more skilful.

Note: SC = StarCraft, which requires one to be offensive and not sit back.

had to just say nice. i actually thought you did nicely in the pubs. when i used my wolf (wasnt that good of a wolf :/ ) going on the o wasnt the best thing. i now see how to use the shift attack. this motivates me to remake my wolf. i think im going to go on east this time because thats wher im at and i can get better pings their and less lag is good. i was impressed by how fast you can hit your binds... when the pals would charge your spirit to force you to recast it and get a cheap shot in was more noob then playing defence. gj tho best wolf ive ever seen :thumbsup:

oh ElohimWolf.... could you tell me how you made your werewolf you know the skills in order. I was just so inspired to make one when i saw you duel with those characters... so could you pls tell me how to make one. ill really appreaciate it

around 7k hp and 12k fury with eth tomb i think.

i tried a wolf like that before ink

had on arch belt , 35 fct spirit , +2shap , 10 fcr ammy etc ... was fun just too mess around with , maybe ill get the gear too do it again...

awesome :)

in 09 i used to use a tele ammy on my meleementalist (ffk human form melee with armageddon) and drop onto people all the time. Probobly a lot harder to telebomb and shift up - maybe possible to develop a technique though.

great vids.
what is your exactly gear 'vs all' ? ebotdz, ss (what socked?), jalal, skill/life ammy, bk (what other ring?), bramble, TO, rab switch... ?
i think my next wolf will be more than 'about 25-30 base str'. cause it looks like a good idea to use NOeni armors sometimes :) go you use other armors than eni/bramble sometimes?

Awoooo!!!!

Those were great videos! Keep it up! Funnier than heck!

Growf!
Kirah

when running your block and defense are reduced to 1/3 - so walking preserves max block and defenses. You should do it vs all melee excepting smite.

Pavement said:
when running your block and defense are reduced to 1/3 - so walking preserves max block and defenses. You should do it vs all melee excepting smite.
hi ink - actually only your block is 1/3rd and your defense is effectively zero.

Yep, when running they'll always have a 95% chance to hit you. I heard that moving at all lowered block though. Hmm, that's good to hear that that's wrong.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High