Assassin trap question

Syxalis

Sep 1, 2011
Assassin trap question

So, +lightning damge and -lightning resistance from gear doesn't work for assassin traps, but conviction aura works from infinity, right?

Re: Assassin trap question

Conviction lowers enemy resistances, period. So it should work.

Mostly you got it right, but not completely.

Some traps are considered minions and some...projectiles(?). So you can take that as summoning a minion when you cast LS/DS/WoF etc. Those traps that you lay on floor and then they shoot. To them -elr and +lsd aren't applied.

Projectiles are Fire Blast and Shock Web. Assassin trows them on ground and they are same as any sorc spells. To those two -enemy ress and +skill dmg is applied.

Conviction and Lower Resist are working by weakening your enemy and they don't have anything to do with trap. Ofc they do increase your dmg.

Get out of here omg! I've heard about you! (But i've actually never seen you. I feel honored :shock:)

Assassins are nice because I call them Asians in my head. Asns for short. Fast, quick, speedy, making all the monsters go to sleep, a best friend to call by their side, and mechanical minions.

You should ignore this post, your question was answered.

just ignore coju and omg they like to :spam2:

WIth regards to your question I think it has been answered, just for an additional reference the -45 to -55 lightning resit on infinity will only apply to whoever is wielding it (with the additional caveat about not affecting some assassin traps)

what

since when

I was looking through the SPF awards as I could have sworn that you won it one year, but it appears I was wrong and you have been pipped at the line twice.

There's an awful lot of spam going on in here...

:nono:

Assassin traps are cool(so I feel slightly on topic)

I was going to feel sorry for the OP, but then I realised it was Syx and he already knows us.

I was looking through the SPF awards as I could have sworn that you won it one year, but it appears I was wrong and you have been pipped at the line twice.

I don't quite follow your UK (?) phrases... but I'm pretty sure you got spammer and best poster mixed up.

Anyways, relevant link about assassin traps, it should be quite informative.

Australian actually, but I think pipped is possibly an englishism. It means beaten at the last possible point.

/on topic
assassin.jpg

Wasn't OMG supposedly some female in Russia who liked to shop, then ended up being some guy in Baghdad?

Omg is from Canada, he just had his "about me" as Russian girl who likes to shop called Joanna

Your summer or our summer?

I must say that is the most annoying thing about Australia. I think it is to do with Award rates (penalty rates for working after a certain time)

I just read that on imgur omg.

6 eh? A friend stayed around Sydney for a year last year. She loved it.

Sydney is a nice place to visit, awful place to live (IMHO).

Edit: @OMG: It is partly because our minimum wage is high in comparison ($15.51/hour or $589.30 / week). It also depends on where you are, Cost of living in Adelaide (where I live) is much less than Sydney for example.

/ontopic
ninja_everywhere.jpg

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High