Assassin Stickies Input Thread

Re: Assassin Stickies Input Thread

I'm not sure what you're asking: is it the distance a target can be from the player while being targeted by the sentry cast? For example, Lightning Sentry can target units within a 16 2/3 yard (25 sub-tile) radius, so a Lightning Sentry cast 20 yards (30 sub-tiles) from the Assassin could target units up to 36 2/3 yards (55 sub-tiles) away from the Assassin (although it wouldn't be able to target units that may be closer to the Assassin but outside its awareness radius).

Well, is this image spacing things out in yards, or is it in terms of weapon range (assuming a hypothetical 2-16 range weapon)? Or, is weapon range the same as yards, and that already shows the distance the sentries are aware?

Also:
Code:
What Works with Kicks
- Crushing Blow, Open Wounds, Slow Target
- Magic, Elemental, and Poison Damage (not displayed on the character screen)
- Knockback (Dragon Talon and Tail have their own knockback, only works for Dragon Flight)
- Life/Mana steal and Life/Mana after kills
- %Chance to Cast on Attack/Strike
- +% Damage (except from weapon)
- +AR (Weapon + Attack Rating of any kind (Based on Character Level, Undead or Demons) does apply to Dragon Talon, Dragon Tail and Dragon Flight, it's just not displayed by the character screen.)

Deadly Strike and Critical Strike [I]do not[/I] work with kicks.
I noticed the italics tags had a capitalized bracket ( { ) instead. In a code box to show the tags.

The radius image displays radius in yards (1 sub-tile = 2/3 yard by 2/3 yard, or 2 feet by 2 feet). Compare it to the melee range image, and you'll see the difference.

The pali picture shows yards, yes. In the AB wiki's 'Melee' page there's a nice image that shows how weapon range relates to distance.

*whoops

All updates included (I think) up to this point.

Thank you max. :)

I have a hard time finding the awnsers to these WW questions in the stickies, the fact that 99% of the WW guides out there are for PvP while I do strictly PvM makes it even harder:

1)Considering the much higher enhanced dmg and the very juicy 216-471 magic dmg on the Chaos Claws is there a benefit to use 2 Chaos Claws instead of Chaos with Fury?
2)Next to that what mods of my second claw work for WW? Is it just the mods on the claw that connects that work or does for example open wounds and deadly strike on the 2nd Claw also work for the 1st claw?
3)ITD works only for the claw its on right?

1) PVM has even more reason to use the ITD, PVM, and life leech% found on Fury. The magic damage isn't worth that.

2) OW and DS work, but strictly for that one claw. If you have 20 DS on one, but not the other, only one claw will trigger DS. If you have another source, one claw has a higher chance than the other. OW% is exactly the same.

3) Right.

@Greebo: It is already linked in the Blade Skills section, but I agree that it wouldn't hurt to add it again in the links for ease of finding it.

OK, I'm confused. I don't see it. I'm looking at this thread: Assassin Build Guides

I looked through the entries, I searched for "Fury" and "Blade" and didn't find the thread that I linked to. (http://www.purediablo.com/forums/s...d.php?t=732539)

Incidentally, the link to Ritserv Cold Maiden guide is broken, here's a working one: http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2372271#post2372271

Also, the one listed at the bottom by Ritserv as missing, the "The PvM Furysin (Blade Fury) - By Ritslev", the same thread I just linked to contains that guide in an earlier post:
http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2250427#post2250427

Any other revisions?

EDIT:
Not forgot this. Family member in hospital.

Last edited:

OK I've done the requested revisions. Still looking for any more input. Also any ideas on how better to group the builds would be great. :)

Sorry for the delay. Uncle now out of hospital.

After discussions with Thy, I have made a new Assassin Build Guides Thread. Any comments are welcome, please post them in this thread.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High