Anyone else interested in hardware developments?

In The Name of Zod

Mar 23, 2020
I love hardware tech talk and I am fascinated mostly by inventive tech's. Right now I am interested in AMD's infinity cache and what this will bring to the graphics side of gaming. Recently I heard that they are interested in buying Xilinix which makes me wonder what AMD have planned for that tech. Then there is nVidia's acquisition of ARM holding's, this has obvious benefits. Also Intel is ditching their own fabs now, they are easing themselves into these waters which I don't know if it's good or bad for that company but it's clear that it's over for their fab dominance. Anyone else here find hardware tech talk interesting or have something to say on this?

In The Name of Zod

Mar 23, 2020
No problem, if you want it simplified here it is nice and clear. The most under-rated person in tech today is Mark Papermaster . Just have a look at the disruptive technologies he has been behind. Right now he is behind AMD which is the growth tech stock of our decade.

Mar 16, 2020
The Noodle Compound
AMD's Big Navi is set to launch on October 28th, I'm wondering how that will stand up to/affect Nvidia's 3000 series cards that just came out. Not to mention The Ryzen 5000 series processors right around the corner on 11/5. I'm been watching a few of the tech guys on youtube, namely Jayztwocents. but other's include Paul's Hardware, and Linus to name a few.

In The Name of Zod

Mar 23, 2020
Big Navi will be very interesting I think, especially with cryptocurrencies on the rise again people are starting to talk about gpu shortages. This will likely push the prices up for anyone looking to upgrade with the next generation of cards coming out. That said however, with Intel now moving into the discrete GPU market it should also be interesting to see what effect that extra supply of graphics silicon will have in general. Could be a bumpy ride? This whole thing might also effect ram prices down the line too.