Any idea if ADMA will be made usable again?

Lucinator

Sep 23, 2021
Just tried using ADMA on a D2R character and no surprise it would not load. Does anyone know if a fan or more unlikely the original programmer will release a patch to make it work again?

I doubt the original ATMA creator is kicking around. We have certainly not heard anything and we supplied the hosting for the original release. You never know though :p

You can copy old single player chars over. No need for a tool to do that.

GoMule also does not seem to be working for D2R so at the moment all i can do is a one way item port with no chance to get the items back into the stash later.....any idea if people have a fix, the file type is the same it seems like the problem is the version number (which makes sense since this is a release newer than those programs. That being said I hope someone figures it out since it would be annoying to farm in Legacy then crate a character just to port items over.

ATMA V works within windows 10 on the old save files.

I've been busy making mules and moving items over from my old save files onto them as well as cherished characters and copying them into the D2R save game folder.
One they are there and you've accessed the character in D2R game, you can't access them ever again with ATMA 5.

At this point in time, mules seems to be the only answer.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High