Any HC EU players left?

Zelator

Dec 27, 2007
Yoyo, I kind of want to start up D2 again, are there any players left from HC EU? Op gauss maybe?

PS: This new forum thing sucks.

Hey dude, I remade a new site when gausschannel.com went under, www.opgauss.eu, jump on board! I will 'vouch' for you if you post in the general forum you have made an account I will give you member access so you can post an introduction in the appropriate thread (located Members>About Us>Introductions). I still run the channel bot as well so depending on what acc's you are running is if they will still have access...if in doubt, mention it in your intro and populate your account details to your profile and I will sort it :)

Hey dude, I remade a new site when gausschannel.com went under, www.opgauss.eu, jump on board! I will 'vouch' for you if you post in the general forum you have made an account I will give you member access so you can post an introduction in the appropriate thread (located Members>About Us>Introductions). I still run the channel bot as well so depending on what acc's you are running is if they will still have access...if in doubt, mention it in your intro and populate your account details to your profile and I will sort it :)

Hey, I will register and post there as soon as I have installed and figured out an account name, thanks! :) Are there many players left from Gauss or EuHCL at all?

Looking forward to some Hack 'n' Slash again. :)

Cheers!

Yoyo, I kind of want to start up D2 again, are there any players left from HC EU? Op gauss maybe?
PS: This new forum thing sucks.

I am also wondering, where are everybody. Is it possible, that nobody from entire Europe play Diablo2?

Yesterday a strange things happened to me, there were about 7 players on HC server, 5 of them were level 25-30, two level 60+. They were killing cows. So I just joined them, played cow level with them about 5 times. But then they all disappeared, no more servers.

So my question is, that if there are really no servers, or it is just some bug or firewall problem of whatever , that I cant see anybody. Do you see more servers than me? (I see max 1 or 2 servers, mostly with beginning players on level 1)
(sorry for bad English)
Thank you

I've been playing EU HCL since two ladders ago now - after having played a lot in the early 2000's. I'll still be playing after the reset. The last ladder though I ended up going over to USEast HCL sometimes due to the lack of life on EU, but now that the dust has settled on D3, I think there will be enough players back on EU again to make trading possible.

Anyone playing EUHCL, feel free to add me if you want to play, talk, or mule. I'd be happy to help to the best of my ability. Unfortunately, initially my ability is bound to be rather limited.* :p

*In terms of experience and items, to clarify!

Last edited:
Anyone mind giving me their account names so I can add some of you guys?
I'm quite alone and I'd love someone to talk to or play with!
Imma start HCL within a couple of days and get on with some leveling!
Cheers :)

Perhaps I should've clarified further, my account name is listed under my avatar, to the left of my post:

*Goatlulz

Sorry if I wasn't being clear.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High