Another 1.11 Kicker and K/T Guide

Re: Another 1.11 Kicker and K/T Guide

relatively. Price depends on location I'm sure, but that's for the trade section.

Compared to some runewords, other uniques (HoZ!) etc, it's lower.

What would your fav. equipment + skill tree look like? I'm talkin' about eventually goin' for UTs with mine kick assa.

Last edited:

have you got any idea's for a cheap weapon and shield?
weapons:
The Gnasher
Crushflange Mace
Black flail (Thul + Io + Nef)
Strength runeword
Gimmershred
basically anything with decent speed and some crushing blow (the gimmershred is awesome elemental damage)

shields:
Sanctuary runeword
Rhyme runeword
Whistans Guard
Mosers Blessed Circle
Stormshield
basically: look for good blocking and some resists.

weapons:
The Gnasher
Crushflange Mace
Black flail (Thul + Io + Nef)
Strength runeword
Gimmershred
basically anything with decent speed and some crushing blow (the gimmershred is awesome elemental damage)

shields:
Sanctuary runeword
Rhyme runeword
Whistans Guard
Mosers Blessed Circle
Stormshield
basically: look for good blocking and some resists.

thank you very much - Really appriecated! :)

as for my weaponchoice , - I think i'm going for stormlash + stormshield. - Sheal in the weapon, um in the shield.

Also, I'm thinkin' about goin' for Duress - Instead of Coh.. - Why? - well.. main reason, ilkori added the duress armor in the "Standart gear" when I read on.. wondering "why?" I ( -think I - ) finaly found the answer..

Properties that do not work with kicks:

* Deadly/Critical Strike
* +% Damage to Demons/Undead

* + Min damage, +Max damage, or +X Damage (so no max damage charms for kickers)
* Bonuses from Claw Mastery (boots aren’t claws)

In other words; the
+200% Damage To Demons and thé
+100% Damage To Undead
from Coh wont work.. - there are still many other good stats on Coh, but.. - Duress got more Enhanced def.. +150-200% Enhanced Defense (varies) vs - +70% Enhanced Defense from Coh. - got +40% Faster Hit Recovery - 15% CB and 33 OW.. +10-20% Enchanced Damge that does work - and even a little resistance (vs a lot res. for coh..) - Also.. another reason is.. - Duress is alot cheaper than Coh..

What are your thoughts on this? - Dont worry I think I still have ennough resistance at hell - even with duress ;)

as for the skills.. ilkori suggested to use Mindblast.. - I'm wondering.. how is mindblas gonna help me.. @ pvm... I know.. Mind blast could work when Pvp'in.. - and even than.. im not a mind blast fan.. -

how is mind blast gonna help me @ pvm? ilkori also suggested for shadow master - but I think I prefer shadow warrior, since you got more control over her.. why should I go for shadow master? and (why) should I even choose the skill mind blast?

tyvm.

Last edited:

MB stuns and converts monsters in PvM. It gives you control over monsters and a way to get yourself out of a tight spot.

Many cons about master include that she'll convert what you're about to kill, or just convert too much. Warriors do not have this problem.

so it would be a good idea to have 1 skill in MB?

just one though. It's just a utility skill.

Hey I am making new assa and it will be lightning kicker I wonder if this equipment is good?

Guillaume's Face
Upped Gore
Draculs
Duress
Stormshield (Spirit on switch)

Kingslayer
+30% Increased Attack Speed
+230-270% Enhanced Damage (varies)
-25% Target Defense
20% Bonus To Attack Rating
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
50% Chance of Open Wounds
+1 To Vengeance
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 To Strength
40% Extra Gold From Monsters

and CtA on switch I also have a spare Mara somwhere and raven but I would like to know what the other ring should be? Maybe I should go for ring with high poison and fire resist? And I have all 4 belts verdungos, string of ears, arach and TGs. The problem with this setup I think will be that it is too much of a kicker setup and maybe traps will suffer because of it. I do have only +2 to skills and that is from Mara

This equip gives me
98 % CB
+ 2 to all skills
30 fhr (I have 1 sk for traps with 12 fhr so that brings it up to 42 what do I use to get it to + 48 another skiller or change a part of eq?)
35 DR (I can always add verdungos)
126 cold res (mara is 21)
61 light res
36 poison res
36 fire res (I will have to get myself a good res torch)

I don't know which other stats to write down. So tell me what you think is the equip good for this build or should I change some parts to better suit trapper?

main reason you want your traps anyway is for the death sentry corpse explosion which does a ton of damage. You shouldnt need a lot of plus skills, i think without a torch or anni mine only has like 4. And she still kills in spectacular fashion without them.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High