Anger the Barbarian (UT 99er)

Congrats on your 99 Barb @Pax1990! How did you deal with those damn near invisible EXP shrines in D2R? It costs me like 1 second or more every run to completely stop and check for the icons, and sometimes they don't even light up even when I teleport right next to them. It kind of ruins the smooth "flow" of the whole grind.

Hey. Yea the shrines became alot harder to spot with d2r. I just teleported past it and when I thought I saw the glowing symbol of an exp shrine I went back to check it and get it. I feel like I was right most of the time but alot of times it turned out to be a different shrine. And Iam sure I also missed alot of exp shrine cuz i didnt see them at all. Iam also not sure if they are kinda bugged or something. Because sometimes the buff symbol was glowing really bright and was easy to see and sometimes it wasnt glowing at all and only did so if you were standing right next to it.
But I have to say I didnt tryhard at all. Getting the shrine was a nice bonus but i didnt push myself to maximize the exp gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobita!
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High